Chapter 4: Crazed Man

Warning: Gore, Swearing, mention of Drugs

Dream rubbed the back of his neck as he could feel the cold ruthless stare burn into the back of neck, everyone in the group noticed and grew nervous. Who ever was watching better not attack, there was no time for that, even though the group was easy picks. Dream looked back to only feel the eyes in front of him now. Sapnap rubbed his arm as he was very on edge so was Bad, and George. The watchfulness continued and Endie started to look up into the trees to see if they could spot anything or anyone, but it felt like it was on the ground. George looked around before spotting something move in the bushes which he'd pointed out to the group but the watchfulness was now behind them from where they looked. A twig snapped which caused Dream to turn around to see something thrown at them and once the thing hit the ground it shattered causing an explosion of dark grey smoke.

"Dream!" Bad shouted but his voice was a shreech as the smoke got into his lungs.

Dream wanted to say something but his lungs burned and he began to feel dizzy, Dream reached out to someone but the smoke was so thick it was hard to say anyone, vision beginning blur as his eyes tear up from the effects of the smoke. Dream heard George and Sapnap call for him but their voices sounded weak. George covered his mouth having a coughing fit before falling to his knees, Sapnap soon followed after, and George started to go in and out of consciousness seeing a glimpse of Bad collapse beside him.

"Bad..." George said but his voice silence as he feel to the ground.

Dream heard his friends voices through the smoke, somehow he managing to stay up through out this with his lungs burning and his vision blurry, Dream looked up seeing a figure approaching him but he couldn't get a good look at them as his feel to the ground.

~~~~~

Dream opened his eyes before covering his face seeing the void around him, this again. Dream sat up as he let his hands drop into his lap. He looked over to his right, flinching in fright as Paralysis was right next to him.

"Rise and shine sleepy head" Paralysis said with a devious smile

"Why am I here again?" Dream said almost sounding annoyed.

"Because why not, you where drugged not so long ago, so why not keep me company until you wake up." Paralysis said getting Dream to tense up.

Dream looked at Paralysis before looking away, "you got to be kidding me." Dream mumbled, "as if the day couldn't get any worst."

Paralysis chuckled "oh it's going to get a lot more worst~" he purred making Dream uncomfortable.

"Will you stop that, its fucking creepy." Dream said glaring at Paralysis.

"Its my style Dream~" Paralysis purred once more to annoy Dream as he had a smirk on his face.

Dream slapped his hand over Paralysis' mouth to get him to shut up, Dream was trying to think of something to say but he couldn't think of anything. Paralysis pulled Dream's hand away with ease and crushed Dream's fingers hearing the joints crack, he was doing this to get Dream attention which he'd received seconds later as Dream struggled to get his hand free.

"Let go of my hand you creep" Dream snapped but Paralysis didn't listen.

"Creep? I guess you're right on that one, a creepy entity inside you head. Isn't that delightful~" Paralysis cooed before laughing at Dream's reaction which was twisted with disgust.

Dream yanked his hand out of Paralysis' hand and got up walking away from the laughing psycho.

"Oh Dream, you have so much to learn...see you so, Dream~" Paralysis said making Dream on edge as the blinding light came.