Chapter 87: Withering Forest

"Tubbo, what the hell did you do." Tommy's voice spoke up after Hivemind had left to speak with the angel, Tubbo had stuck around but as soon as those words were spoken Tubbo's heart had sank into his chest as if it hit an iceberg, Tubbo looked up at Tommy seeing the fear in his eyes as worry would gloss over them a few times, Tommy just wanted to know, he needed to know, he couldn't let his friend be taken by whatever the hell was here or what was going on, Tommy couldn't let Tubbo be driven to insanity.

"I..I did nothing Tommy, why are you asking?" Tubbo would question but Tommy stood up with a venomous look in his eyes as he drew closer, "I want to know what you done, I cannot let this monster take hold of you Tubbo" Tommy hissed as if his tongue were forked and covered in venom.

"Tommy, I swear I did nothing!" Tubbo said as he got up face to face with his friend who held a twisted look in his eyes as he lifted a hand up that was tipped with bone colored claws, "You did do something, the voices spoke to me, I could barely hear your name in the whispers in my head, what did you accept Tubbo" Tommy hissed jabbing two fingers into Tubbo's chest as Tommy became more hostile.

"Safety! That's what I accepted, I accepted the blessing of Safety okay!" Tubbo snapped before covering his mouth knowing he stepped out of line, he looked away as Tommy looked fearful yet angered so some strange reason, why wouldn't Tommy want to be safe, safe from the darkness, safe from the pain, safe from ever dying again, "Tommy, Please...I'm sorry, I just want everyone safe, I want to be safe, I want you to be safe, accept the blessing Tommy and well be okay." Tubbo said but it was muffled by his hand as he never made eye contact, he just couldn't.

"You...you accepted these voices, Tubbo...." Tommy snarled as he looked at Tubbo before recoiling as Tubbo snapped, "Everyone has accepted them, You haven't!" Tubbo barked baring his teeth before turning away, "do you want to live or do you want to rot, Paralysis is here to protect us....we are a team, and we stick together as one" Tubbo hissed "things are changing...we can't abandon each other now, we will fight until the end of times....so Tommy. Do you accept the blessing" Tubbo added while shaking his head knowing time was ticking.

"I don't even know Tubbo, I'm not sure if i can even trust Paralysis or the other latchers anymore, everyones going fucking balistic, Wilbur turned into a fucking werewolf of sorts wereorca or whatever the hell, A6d's gone feral along sides Dream, Mega, and maybe Techno, Thunder can control fricking lighting all of a sudden...what next! I transform into some bat creature like Banshee! Were humans Tubbo this isn't supposed to happen to us!" Tommy said, "Fucking Sapnap went full on arson with Olympus, what is Sapnap gonna turn into a motherfucking dragon hybrid of sorts....whats happening to us, I don't know anymore Tubbo!" Tommy screamed before covering his head as he was beginning to lose his mind, he just wanted clarity on these events, he just wanted to live and thrive, he wanted to be safe with his friends, but no, chaos was upon them and chaos wouldn't leave them alone until it was ended.

Tubbo just looked at Tommy with sadness in his eyes, this was life now, they must get used to it, they couldn't leave this life or escape it as they were bound to this new life with reason, a reason nobody knew as the stones tales would shift and change from an old tale to a new one filled with a better outcome then just One. Tubbo's eyes snapped open seeing torches line the walls with no way out as a dark shadow figure dragged its hand across a stone wall marking it with blood, Tubbo would stare before tensing as its bright green eyes would lock on to him as the torches were blown out letting everything be consumed by the void. Tubbo shook his head covering his face before peeking his eye out from below his fingers seeing that Tommy was pacing around the room and ranting about if they were safe or not. Tubbo didn't bother to speak knowing his words would be ignored by Tommy.

"Hey you two, Dream wants us to tend a meeting about the wither so we better hop to it before Paralysis snaps at us for being late" Thunder said peeking his head into the room as electricity sparked from his fingertips, but Thunder had lied, lied about it being Dream who called the meeting, it was actually Paralysis that made the call trying to get everyone in one place, killing the wither would do wonders for the team...but also wonders for Master's plans.