Chapter 19: Goner

Warning: contains gruesome scenes, gore, and injury.

Dream woke up seeing he was in a cage of sorts and he didn't like this. Dream sat up fixing his hair as his eyes adjusted to the light, "this again" Dream said under his breath as he got up placing his hand on the reinforced glass. Dream huffed before drawing his arm back as he looked around him seeing his friends in cages as well or tied up. Dream tilted his head as he heard Paralysis bellowing deep with his mind. Dream nodded as cracks appeared on his hand and wrist with blood seeping out and crawling around his hand covering in a thick coat of blood. Dream went for the lock on the door smashing through it before recoiling to kick the door open, the glass had cracks in but they weren't very visible. Dream walked off to Skeppy's cage moving his hand to the lock as the blood on his hand reached out going into the lock.

When Dream was picking the lock with his blood Silenced showed up frightened to find Dream already out of his cage, he didn't expect Dream to be that strong to be able to break through a reinforced cage of all things. Silenced looked around before sneaking past Dream to the animal cages. One of the hoglins woke up and grunted at Silenced causing Dream to turn around due to the noise. Silenced put a finger up to telling the creature to be quiet down so nobody would be alearted but it was to late as Dream stood behind him. Silenced tense as he turned to look at Dream as smoke blew out from his mouth like a dragon.

"Sneaking around I see" Dream hissed as he grabbed Silenced bring him up to his feet, "look, we can either do this the hard way or the easy way. Hard way is where I rip your head off and gut you open like a fish, or we can take the easy route where you let my friends go." Dream said with a hiss.

Silenced pulled his scarf down showing his mouth and neck which made Dream take a step back. Silenced's mouth was stitched up with metal bands and his neck looked torn as if something gotten removed from it. Dream didn't know that and he backed off from Silenced. Silenced looked behind Dream before rushing to get the animal cages open before darting off.

The phantoms darted out from their cage and flew to Dream's arms, Dream moved back to the sudden wait as the phantoms landed on his arms before going to his shoulders, Dream turned to watch Silenced as he picked open the locks since he didn't have the keys for them, the leader did. Tapl saw what was going as his cage door opened up, he quickly ran out to Dream.

"What's going on" Tapl said as he looked at Dream.

"I don't know but it reminds me of the past." Dream said before hearing a cage door get swung open.

Techno snarled as he attacked Silenced as he got out his cage but he stopped as his hoglins ran to him, Techno focused on his hoglins instead making sure they where okay and not hurt. Silenced backed away as the group all rejoined each other. George held his arm which was bleeding which someone noticed.

"I know who we're gonna be killing today~" Paralysis hissed in Dream's mind.

Dream heard but didn't say anything back to Paralysis, Dream was focused on Silenced who careful approached them. Skeppy snapped at the stranger as his claws got sharp as he was ready to tear this guy apart. Dream grabbed Skeppy's shoulder pulling him back, "can you help us in anyway shape or form to getting out of this place" Dream said before looking at George. Silenced looked at George seeing his injured arm before nodded his head and running off.

"Why should we trust that guy, he's the one who brought us here in the first place." Skeppy said as he glared at Dream.

"I know, I just sense something different about this guy, now follow" Dream said as he followed the mute guy.

Skeppy didn't follow but he saw everyone else following Dream to this supposed freedom, Skeppy growled but he gave in and followed the others. The Silenced turned down a hall looking for a way out since his previous escape had guards around it. Tapl reassured George that everything was going to be okay until a bullet ricocheted pass his head.