Chapter 54: Change

Warning: contains gore, gruesome scenes, and injuries

The creature and cybernetic man stared at each other for a long time until A6d freaked out, "how the fuck did Grian not see you, you where sitting besides the bed this entire time." A6d said as the creature laughed at him opening its mouth nice and wide showing the pit of teeth and would tear into flesh like a soaked paper bag.

"I have my ways....I prefer to stay quiet and hidden by those who scream out a threat alerting others....your lucky~ lucky that I awoken when Bitch Blue showed up." the creature said swaying its head side to side before shaking its head messing its hair up.

"Guessing you're like Paralysis." A6d said, looking away as the creature perked up at that name.

"Paralysis?" the creature asked as it tilted its head to the side, "they sound familiar?"

"You know him?" A6d questioned as he looked at the strange lanky creature as it twitched and swayed like jelly.

"I've heard his name faintly hovering around Facility D-154 during the summer when I was reborn" the creature said, moving its head back slightly as his tongue flickered through its teeth "I fucked that place up good~" the creature chirped delighted with their destruction, it satisfied the creature very much.

"Wait, you destroyed that place, me and my friends were there like months ago, that place looked horrible, you did all that yourself?" A6d said clearly remembering the death and destruction of Facility D-154, then he remembered those hound creatures that attacked him and his group.

The creature nodded it's strange head before turning to the doorway hearing footsteps pass by it as shadows rolled under it, "but I never met this Paralysis person, I've only heard their or his name in the past~ where is this Paralysis entity at...." the creature hummed as it turned its head to face A6d.

"....there in the Nether at the moment, they'll be back soon....Hey! Let go of me!" A6d said as the creature got up grabbing him by the arm, "release me!"

"No" the creature snarled, bearing its teeth getting A6d to submit to it, "we're going to the nether~" the creature said as darkness surrounded both it and A6d.

~~~~~~

A6d opened his eyes and he looked around seeing red and orange around him, but no entity anywhere to be seen, A6d zoned out for a moment before seeing his shadow move and rise up with the creature coming out of it towering over A6d before looking down at him.

"This place looks like hell.. I wonder if the leaders are here unless those mortals are still alive~" the creature said in a low tone as its voice echoed with a bellow.

"Of course it does...but what if the others see you...are you?" A6d's head was engulfed by a large clawed hand as the creature bellowed.

"If they can see this Paralysis fellow then i don't mind revealing myself to them....or i can remain visible to you eyes only just to make you look like a crazy person." the creature responded in a whispering tone as many voices followed the whisper as the creature took its hand away and stood on all fours kinda like Paralysis would do to appear shorter, but both this new guy and Paralysis still stood above the group even on all fours.

"I'll lead the way I guess...I can see them from here." A6d said and he looked away from the terrifying creature hearing its chains rattle and drag across the netherrack. A6d huffed and wasn't sure of what to say to the group once they found out he was here with...whatever this creature was, A6d assumed it was another experiment like Paralysis but this creature was much more perfected then Paralysis even though they were both terrifying, A6d couldn't image pissing of this guy