Chapter 62: Monstrosities

Warning:...Something’s Wrong….

The experiments and humans were terrified of the latchers and how they spoke, “What do you mean feast and thrive! What if we don’t want to become feral creatures like you, can’t we just be normal and not cannibals….please that's all I ask of you.” Skeppy said as Mitosis seemed to sway side to side not liking that repose but Hivemind and Archangel got in his way.

Calm down, Mite. give these new Vessels a chance.” Hivemind said putting a hand up in front of Mitosis face, “we still need to get you a mask, i'm not used to seeing your...hmm….mouthed face.” 

Mitosis bellowed slightly and crossed his arms before looking away as Hivemind was getting on his nerves, “why should i give them a chance, look at my cowering vessel….he fits the type to consume flesh of the weak and yet he cowers away like a weak one~” Mitosis snapped at Hivemind.

Mite, look at me, these vessels are different, give them time, they aren’t harsh like the past ones, you know the old tales spoke of us being evil….don’t let those tales become true Mitosis~” Hivemind said in a soft voice, mostly keeping calm since they didn’t want to get into an argument with the taller latcher, but Hivemind could sense irritation and that worried Hivemind a little.

The tales are true you fucking idiot, get that in your head….you're maniplive and you know it Hivemind. These vessels are fucking pathetic, they can’t even put up a fight, they just run away like headless chickens~” Mitosis snapped before backing off as Archangel approached with ruffled feathers.

Watch your voice Mitosis, we don’t need to argue now, this isn’t the past Mite, this is the present day...these vessels are new to this, all of this chaos that is being reborn….this future is different Mite, please trust us.” Archangel said, looking at the splitting Latcher.

“What's going on?” George questioned as his latchers peeked over his head before moving past him chattering to the other latchers.

“I’m not sure what's happening but it doesn’t sound good.” Sapnap said, glaring at the Latchers seeing them argue with one another about a past the group didn’t know about, a past full of torment and pain.

“Should we go get Paralysis and Dream?”  George questioned before screaming as blue spikes came out of the ground, George and the others backed away seeing a blood drooling Mitosis.

Don’t even mention that Mistake~” Mitosis snapped before getting shoved back by Olympus.

Paralysis isn’t a fucking mistake Mite, he’s our friend, what the fuck has he done to you, Nothing thats what~” Olympus snapped at Mitosis as lava charred the ground as his claws twitched and moved around ready for blood.

Yes he is! Haven’t you seen him, he looks way to fucking mortal to be a latcher! Paralysis is nothing more than a mistake.” Mitosis snapped back at Olympus, “why even defend him, we all are latchers and yet that fucking mistake fails to look like us! These vessels corrupted him!” Mitosis hissed as blood dripped from his mouth.

They’ve done nothing to Paralysis!” Hivemind snapped as all the latchers began to argue with one another. Aphasic looked at Mega and shrugged not getting involved with the argument as the duo latchers watched from far with confusion to what was going on.

The experiments and humans looked at each other unsure of what to do but they were afraid as the latchers snapped at one another, but the latchers stopped going still as Paralysis showed up. The latchers turned to Paralysis seeing his mask was off and his lip was twitching as he snarled. Dream crossed his arms not looking too happy with Mitosis calling Pary a mistake, Pary was the perfect the way he was.