Chapter 83: It's just a Nightmare, Right?

"Where are you?" a voice questioned as they slowly got up with fabric slipped away from their body as bare taloned feet touched the cold wooden floors, "Pary?" the voice would call out as Dream walked away from the bed with a shiver, his body was surrounded by the sudden cold that enveloped this room, "He must have left to get something, or...maybe he was called by another latcher..." Dream spoke under his breath before chuckling as he clutched the front of his shirt as his claws dug into the weak fabric.

"Pary...." Dream spoke up again as he hear this writhing licking noise in his ears, it started off faintly but it grew worst and worst by the second as Dream felt like he had maggots in his brain, "Paralysis, Pary please...where are you." Dream would start to call as its tone began to grow into a more of a begging tone if he was desperate to get to Paralysis as Dream ripped and itched at his body. Dream became irritable by the minute as he walked around the room swaying his head with a bobbing motion as he groaned in pain.

The dirty blonde man would listen to the writhing sounds in his head along with a ticking clock that drove him mad "↸∷ᒷᔑᒲ! ꖎ╎ᓭℸ ̣ ᒷリ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⚍ᓭ~ ↸∷ᒷᔑᒲ||~ ↸∷ᒷᔑᒲ||~ ᓵꖎᔑ||~ ᓵᔑリ ||𝙹⚍ ⍑ᒷᔑ∷ ⚍ᓭ! ꖎ𝙹𝙹ꖌ ᔑℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍, ꖎ𝙹𝙹ꖌ ᔑℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍∷ᓭᒷꖎ⎓, ↸𝙹 ||𝙹⚍ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ╎ℸ ̣ ᓭ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ʖᒷ ʖᒷᔑ⚍ℸ ̣ ╎⎓⚍ꖎ~" something taunted within the man's brain as he slammed his hands onto a deck as his claws scratched up the wood it was made from, Dream's body was shaking and moving as his skin would roll if something was alive just beneath it. Coughing and hacking echoed in the room as droplets of crimson fell onto the desk, drawer, whatever he hand his hands against as his spine cracked as he lowered his head quickly with his hair wisping past his eyes. Dream coughed up blood onto the floor as the floor grew with veins and muscles that wiggled and squirmed with teeth growing from them.

Dream shoved himself away from the thing he was near as he looked at it, seeing flesh wrapped around it as eyes of many would open on the muscle that formed from the blood and cracks in the wood. Dream looked at himself in the mirror that was in front of him before yelling and he hid his body. It is now free from any shirt and those words could be said about his legs as no sweatpants covered them, Dream was left standing alone in his boxer as the darkness surrounded him as a spotlight was over him, "what the hell." Dream thought in his noisy mind before shouting in pain as a sharp pain shot through his spine making him fall to the floor down on his knees.

"⎓ᒷᒷꖎ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⍊𝙹╎↸ ∷⚍リ ℸ ̣ ⍑∷𝙹⚍⊣⍑ ||𝙹⚍∷ ⍑ᒷᔑ∷ℸ ̣ ~ ⎓ᒷᒷꖎ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ↸ᒷᓭℸ ̣ ∷⚍ᓵℸ ̣ ╎𝙹リ ℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ꖎᒷ ᔑℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍∷ ⍑ᔑリ↸ᓭ~ ᓵ𝙹リᓭ⚍ᒲᒷ ᒲ𝙹∷ᒷ~ ᓵ𝙹リᓭ⚍ᒲᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓭ𝙹⚍ꖎᓭ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹ᓭᒷ ∴ᒷᔑꖌᒷ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷリ ||𝙹⚍~ ⎓𝙹∷ᒲ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ᓵ⍑ᔑ𝙹ᓭ~ ᓵ𝙹リᓭ⚍ᒲᒷ ∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ ᔑꖎᒷᓭ~ ∴ᒷ ⊣∷𝙹∴ ᓭℸ ̣ ∷𝙹リ⊣ᒷ∷ ᓵꖎᔑ||~ ℸ ̣ 𝙹⊣ᒷℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ ∴ᒷ ⊣∷𝙹∴ ᓭℸ ̣ ∷𝙹リ⊣ᒷ∷~" this single voice spoke inside of Dream head as the man covered his face with his hands groaning in sheer pain as his spine protruded from his back becoming that of a spine on a dragon with several grey spikes lining down his spine. Dream screamed in pain wanting this to end as green eyes opened up all around him as a shadow figure would wisp around in the green light.

The chanting and whispers hissed and sneered around the room as Dream punched the ground in defeat as he couldn't take it anymore, but would regret what he'd done as the floor shattered below him sending him down into the void with extreme speeds as spikes waited for him right below as yelling filled the darkened air, wake up, wake up now, why the hell aren't you waking up, Dream would shout in his mind but nothing followed through as he continued to freak out as the spikes drew closer and closer. This had to be a dream, no...a nightmare...Right? "End this Please!" Dream screeched as he covered his face, closing his eyes tightly.