Chapter 18: The Silenced

Warning: contains self inflicted injury, and mild blood.

As the day continued on as the rest of the members came back from their exploring of the area and gathering of supplies they managed to find when out and about. Dream was quiet as a one of the phantoms tried biting at his hand as he moved it around as the other phantom rested its head on his thigh. Dream didn't know how to describe a phantom as they looked very wyvern like and hostile, they large creatures as if they where to be standing they'd be above or below a person knees, even though Dream had to deal with this creatures of the night they acted like dogs or even cats depending on the situation, Dream rolled his eyes as the phantom hissed as it was rolled onto it's back with its wings tucked close to it.

Dream looked up seeing A6d standing in front of him, Dream leaned back as he stared A6d down as the phantom playful bit his hand, "looking for something?" Dream said before getting yanked onto his feet as A6d hissed in pain as his hand was wrapped up in the fabric of Dream's hoodie.

"Explain yourself." A6d hissed out as he looked at Dream.

"Explain what? Me attacking you or is there something else?" Dream said unsure of what A6d wanted him to say.

"Everything-" A6d said before collapsing but Dream caught him, "tell me everything, I...I thought I knew everything, those documents had everything...right.....what's happening." A6d said sounded scared.

Dream huffed as he looked away, "it's hard to explain everything A6d, I-" Dream looked at A6d seeing him trembling in his arms clinging desperately to the fabric of his hoodie.

"I never felt so much fear in my life...I never experienced a near death in my life on this hellish world....Dream, I'm scared of you." A6d said as his voice trembled as he clung tighter to the fabric, tears formed in his eye as the pain was so easy to remember.

Dream sighed "I'm sorry A6d, but it be done...I'm sorry for hurting you, but I couldn't let that incident slip, I nearly lost George because of you causing a distraction, I wanted revenge because I almost lost a close friend..." Dream said before shaking his head "I lost control and took it to far, if I knew any better I would of stopped but I couldn't stop it" Dream added.

A6d still trembled in Dream's arms, he knew Dream could crush his skull if he wanted to right now and then and he would accept it, there was no escaping Dream at this point, he accept his faith to Dream's hands even if it wasn't today, tomorrow, or even in the near future. Dream could sense the fear radiate off of A6d even though it was possible for a human to smell fear, but Dream wasn't human to begin with anyways so he could clearly smell the fear, Dream knew Paralysis enjoyed the fear since that's what he wanted to do to people, make them fear him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I did that, I was in a state of panic and fear..." A6d said before hiding his face.

"I get it, no need to hide." Dream reassured as he looked at A6d with a smile.

A6d didn't want to look up at Dream in fear of seeing a sick twisted smile, he braced himself and looked at Dream's face seeing a soft reassuring smile. A6d thought he was hallucinating but when he blicked his still saw that reassuring smile on Dream's face. A6d was going to say something but he went quiet as he heard Bad.

"A6d, what are you doing? Why are you moving around your wounds aren't healed fully." Bad said as A6d backed off from Dream, "eh, Dream the others need you." Bad added before looking at A6d making sure nothing was wrong.

Dream shrugged and headed off to where the others where as his phantoms followed him perching up on his moving shoulders, but once Dream got closer he heard Skeppy discussing something.