Chapter 91: Something's Wrong

"Just 75% of the way there, just one more and Master will become whole again~ but I'm starting to worry though" a voice spoke in a quiet tone before looking up at purpled eyed wings and a blindfolded face that looked over at the group that spoke to Master, "I don't think you should worry, you know Master and his Mate make a perfect duo, mortal kind will have no idea what hit them, they try to erase us from the world but we'll erase them after all they've done to our kind, I know you being giving back a lot of information from your time with this group before all this chaos unfolded...telling us all the names of the vessels and..Hmm~ potential vessels to host a latcher....two don't have latchers correct?" Watcher spoke up before looking at Archangel with his wings opening and closing as the eyes locked onto Archie.

"We make it threeish....Niki, Thunder, and Eret....yeah Logos may appear to have connected to Thunder but Logos freely roams around the sanctuary unbothered by all, even though it think he would prefer being at his library with Pathos and Ethos right now" Archangel said before crossing their arms as they looked at the group, "but what latchers would match them though, yes Thunder had learned magic thanks to Logos, but do you think a tempest or a monsoon latcher would match him?" Archangel questioned as they looked at Watcher.

"Unsure, but maybe, I'll have to note the others in Purga about this, then their Eret and Niki left remaining to be blessed with the presence of a latcher, I think Master would like to have everyone it his group to have a latcher...but I don't know for sure, I could be wrong and Master has other plans~" Watcher spoke before tilting his head to the side glaring at Archangel.

"Well we already know a few of his plans, he's already turned Wilbur into a wereorca of sorts, and...oh....I don't know. Many things are happening Watch...." Archangel said as they turned to look at Watcher, "Amalgam that's what Wilbur has become thanks to Master....More Amalgams may appear if Master has time for them...I can already sense more in the making, but on of them ran of with the little l'manburg group or shall I just call it a proportion of the chaos crew." Watcher spoke with a hiss in the tone of his voice as his tail swayed with a subtle twitch to it.

"Who's planned to become an Amalgam next?" Archangel would question as they looked upon the group as there so many to choose from, some many for Master to choose from. Archangel would just stare for a long period of time thinking who'll be next but he wasn't sure who it would be, Master was very unpredictable with his choosing of people to distort and transform into Amalgams but its been years since the Latchers were able to see an Amalgam so it was a surprise to them that Master was bringing back Amalgams to join his army he was creating.

"I have two possible candidates that'll become Amalgams....just a bit of arson and one with the hive~" Watcher spoke, "You can think all you want about those hints, they're pretty easy if I say so~ but I have to go, I'll see you another time Archie" Watcher added as he vanished back into the shadows as Archangel stood by themselves before walking over to the group listening to every word that bled from their mouths, time only ticked for the group as there hearts pounded with anticipation for the fight with Mythic or whoever was behind Mythic.

"Shouldn't we revive all the hermits, they're still kinda ya know dead." Tapl said glancing at the unconscious Tango that was still lying on the altar as Mega's attention was more drawn towards the halls as if he could hear something approaching, "we still don't even know who killed them, I mean was it this cult or was it mythic." Spifey chimed in as Sequoia loomed over him like a shadow as Mega started to draw closer to the hallway's entrance.

"I could be either for all I know...but that doesn't matter, what matters is beheading the Mythic and getting this over and done with...Blood for the Blood god anyone." Techno spoke as we walked away before ripping his golden axe free from the altar and looking over Tango's body seeing how it looked prepared, Techno was reminded of the past where he would sacrifice blood to some unknown entity that spoke to him inside his mind, the entity was say things familiar to Paralysis, how could he be so oblivious to the truth, Techno brushed those thoughts off and looked up hearing a beastly bellowing followed by a nasally breath echo in the room. Ravage looked up and bellowed back at the incoming threat as he stood his ground as his eye glowed a bright red.