Chapter 90: The Prophecy

"Just say it Paralysis, or do I have to mock you over and over again until you speak your fucking mind, you did this to them, you started it, now end it Paralysis. Tell them the truth, Paralysis and it'll be done with." The leader's voice mocked with a venomous tone as his face was hidden by a skull like mask, "Just spill your voice onto the group and you guys can go home...hmm....not talking...I guess I'll be keeping this." The leader added holding up the nether star as the Paralysis heart pounded in his chest at the sight of the star, he needed it, He needed to have it in his possession now. Paralysis glared at the leader seeing that he took out the wither himself, that's why the beam of light shot into the sky to show the defeat of the wither, it only made Paralysis' path so much easier to journey down.

"Paralysis please, just tell us, we won't judge you, you're our friend Pary." Dream spoke up trying to get Paralysis attention but the latcher was focused solely on the cult leader that smugly grinned at him, "come on Paralysis, just say it...your path depends on it, doesn't it Pary" the leader smiled tossing the nether star up into the air just to catch it and repeat the cycle over and over again which pissed Paralysis off that he was being mocked, "Or do I have to fucking say it since you-" the leader stopped himself as Paralysis had blood leaking out from the mask, the leader only smiled knowing he was breaking Paralysis.

"Your a fucking coward, a god damn coward, a fucking mistake, a failure at life, you can complete something so easily, how much of an idiot are you Paralysis, amit your a fucking failure Paralysis, you'll always be one, broken and empty, never whole nor at peace, you desevre this pain Paralysis...you alway did..." the leader said before feeling the ground shake below him, "what the...oh...I see...am I pissing you off...Dream come on add to this, add to your boyfriends list of mistakes would you, you know him better then I, you know Paralysis' failures in life don't you" the leader mocked before laughing.

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT PARALYSIS!" Dream immediately snapped at the leader turning to face him, Dream snarled as he became livid with the leader that his blood boiled at the sight of the leader, Dream's hands clenched into fists and smoke brewed from his jaws as everyone watched him be torn by the words that bled from the leaders mouth as the ground began to shake again causing dust to fall from the ceilings.

"YOU ARE HOSTING A GAIA-LATCHER DREAM, YOUR HOSTING THE FUCKING MASTER OF ALL LATCHER KIND!" the leader snapped as he was sick of waiting as Paralysis backed off, "how could you be so fucking blind, Paralysis is just using you."

"Paralysis is our fucking friend, you prick." Sapnap hissed out with flames coming from his mouth, "Paralysis isn't fucking using us at all, we've been with him sence the begin and you have the fucking audacity to say he's using us....we been through this journey with Paralysis and it isn't stopping, we've gotten to know Paralysis thought this entire adventure and you dare hiss lies at us." Sapnap added as he walked forward beside Dream and Paralysis standing his ground.

"Paralysis is our friend and he won't stop being our friend, we're a team and we stick together no matter what, this prophecy, so what! We know Paralysis is here to protect us and tales can change, this can change with time and the time is now. Paralysis and all the other latchers have brought us closer and we now hold and understanding of one another....and you can't stop us." George hissed as he walked forward as well with Hal and Ceru.

"And so what if Paralysis is a 'Gaia' he's the best I've known, sure we've had our ups and downs but that doesn't stop us, we're a team now and nothing can break us apart, not even death." A6d spoke joining the others as Toxicosis followed him, "Paralysis is my friend, where chill with each other even if he ate my heart....where all chill with one another." A6d added as he stared the leader down.

"We are the Chaos Crew" they spoke in unison as they all stood besides Paralysis. Latchers, Humans, Experiments alike all stood besides Paralysis but the leader didn't like what he was hearing, everyone had fallen to the Master's control. The leader shook his head and snapped the group "You're all fucking fools for trusting-" the leader yelped as a golden axe was thrown at him nailing the alter where Tango laid resting.