Chapter 50: In The End

Warning: here we are....In the End

A platform built of obsidian appeared under the feet of a group as the hisses and warps of a portal alerted the enderman and the mighty dreaded dragon. The group looked out over the strange island in the void seeing pillars of obsidian with crystals hovering over them sending down beams of light towards the creature in the center of the island. A roar shook the group but they stood strong as they readied their enchanted weapons as they shimmered with light and glimmered with power.

The dragon of darkness took to the sky as its wings stretched out with silver arms and pitch black starry membranes, the dragon's scales were glossy like a shard of obsidian as its eyes glowed bright purple. The dragon roared out as it flew overhead staying close to the pillars before landing down on one of them glaring down at the group becoming angry and upset by the pathetic mortals before it.

The group walked off the platform showing no fear as they stared at the dragon, this was going to be the final battle, this was going to the last stand. The group charged in as the dragon took to the sky as it shot down a purple fireball down at the group. The group saw the fireball and scattered as enderman lashed out, attacking the group.

Techno dodged the enderman that attacked him and he stabbed the enchanted sword through them as a purplish blood came out covering the blade as smoke rose off the blade. Tommy showed up slashing the enderman's head off as Techno withdrew his sword from the dead enderman. Tommy quickly looked at the enderman and ripped out the eye inside its chest and he snatched it away for later use.

"Fire!" Dream yelled as arrows flew into the sky nailing the crystal the dragon flew near. An explosion rang throughout the void as the dragon roared out diving towards the center structure landing on it. Dream moved his head as Paralysis ran past him going straight for the dragon. Paralysis roared out as he leaped at the dragon sinking his claws into it going for the dragons face. He'd managed to get a few scratches and open wounds inflicted onto the dragon until he was thrown at an obsidian pillar.

The dragon roared at Paralysis as it went for him but Mega shot the dragon's snout catching its attention. Mega moved a hand and crossed it over his neck before running off as the dragon took to the dark skies. Sapnap and George took aim as they fired at the other crystals the dragon flew by causing several more explosions and a few broken scales as they rained from the sky.

George pulled his bow back ready to fire an arrow at the dragon but his back was slashed open by a void creature. George cried out in pain as he fell forwards as the creature got over him. George flipped himself over and he looked at this strange enderman seeing it had horns and wings like the dragon. Skeppy came out of nowhere slashing the brute enderman away before roaring at it as his crystal like growths grew slightly to show his anger.

The brute enderman roared at Skeppy as they eventually got into a brawl with one another as Sapnap took out a healing potion tossing it to the ground with force as it splashed everywhere, nailing George the most and healing his wounds. Bad flew in and helped George back up to his feet before flying off and taking the brute enderman slashing its throat open. Bad quickly moved off as normal enderman roared and attacked him but Skeppy cut them open spilling more blood on the ground.

"These enderman are relatenless!" Tommy yelled as he hopped back nearly losing his balance but Tubbo helped him as they had each other's backs. Both wielding swords that were sharp enough to cut through bones like butter, it sounded impossible but here in this world what would one expect from magic and monsters.

"Tommy! Tubbo! Fireball!" Wilbur hollered as a purple fireball came barreling down at the duo. Tommy grabbed Tubbo pulling him out of the way and the fireball chased into the ground sending out burning purple shards everywhere as one of them nailed Tommy in the face cutting it open making beautiful crimson red streaks flow from his face.