Chapter 94: Traumatized

Tick, tock, tick...why bother? the sounds of the clock will only just continue to annoy and count the minutes until death have arrived, sat all alone or what one though as he sat still in the corner of his bed hidden by blankets to shield his body from the dreading cold and the warm of other humans touch, the blankets were only there for him now, his thoughts would only mock and remind him of the monsters he was surrounded by, but no matter what he did he was trapped by these monsters. These monsters would just hold him back from fleeing, when will he die? He would question, why won't they just kill him already.

Tommy leaned his head against the wall making his breathing untouchable as Banshee's voice was heard right outside the door as the bat latcher was speaking to the other monsters outside, there was nowhere to run or to hide, these monsters would always find you not matter what and Tommy knew that as his misery would eat at his brain, dark bags where forming under his eyes due to the lack of sleep he's been getting over the past few day. These monsters would bring him food and water but he wouldn't take it in fear that it's been drugged so they could easily pull him apart without a fight. Tommy wasn't going to let that happen, he would fight no matter what, he wouldn't let these monsters get him without a fight.

Tommy already witnessed two of his friends be turned into monsters by these sick and twisted creatures from another world as Tommy stared at the door waiting for one of the monsters to rush on it and rip out his throat, he already watched his best friend Tubbo rip someone apart without any signs of humanity left in him, Tubbo became feral those past days and Tommy wasn't sure if he could trust Tubbo as the fear of being mauled lingered inside his head, mauled by his very friend thanks to these bullshit plans the Gaia had, Tommy couldn't bare to watch his friends being dragged into this trap, why did he ever trust this group, why didn't he run from Dream from those months ago after literal watching him maul a creature and eat its heart in front of him, "your such a fucking idiot for fallen into this easily noticeable trap, how couldn't you see the red flags you incompetent fool." the voices in Tommy's head mocked, "you should have ended it when you had the chance to, there's a hunting knife in here right? Its thirst, why don't you get up and give it a drink, don't wanna let the silver blade die on us now would we? The blade will set you free Tommy '' the voice giggled and hissed as they sounded like they were smiling and they were.

Tommy looked up seeing his hunting knife on the desk in his room, he saw it blank and clean, the knife did look thirsty, thirsty for blood and Tommy could quench its thirst with his blood, Tommy could even free himself from this hell. He soon got up free himself from the blankets hold as the cold latched onto him like a bunch of thirsty little leeches sucking the warmth from him. Tommy walked closer and closer before reaching a hand out toward the hunting knife before watching it slip away from his sights as a hand was slammed down upon it with no care in the world if the hand was harmed or not.

Tommy looked up at the horror that melted out of the shadows as the beast glared at Tommy as the top of the creature's wings touched the ceiling of the room as bright purple eyes glowed one them as they all locked onto Tommy, the creature bellowed lifting its hand up off the knife as veins and flesh wrapped around it as it was absorbed into the creatures hand, Tommy backed away falling back onto his bed as he watched this entity walk towards him, "↸𝙹 リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ⎓ᒷᔑ∷ ᒲᒷ, ᓭ╎ꖎᒷリᓵᒷ ⎓𝙹⚍ꖎ ⍊𝙹╎ᓵᒷᓭ, ᓭ╎ꖎᒷリᓵᒷ, ᓭ╎ꖎᒷリᓵᒷ ||𝙹⚍∷ ⍊𝙹╎ᓵᒷ ᔑᓭ ||𝙹⚍ ᒲᔑ|| リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑ∷ᒲ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ꖎ╎⎓ᒷ ʖᒷ⎓𝙹∷ᒷ ᒲᒷ" the entity spoke as they hand shot forward grabbing the top of Tommy's head, the hand began to glow as the entity began to chant something over and over again as if it were a blessing or a prayer of sorts as Tommy managed to get the hand off his head and cower back into the corner hiding himself yet again as his eyes were wide with fear.