Reader x Erwin: Don't Go

You woke up from the sounds of the birds chirping. You let your eyes adjust to the bright light from behind the curtains, as you slowly sat up, you yawned and looked around. The room was slightly messy, bags of chips and cans of sodas were on the floor, dirty laundry on the cabinets, the television was on, you probably forgot to turn it off last night. You looked down on your lap, the blankets were heavily wrinkled, you turned and smiled slightly at the sleeping form next to you. You watched the person's body go up and down before you reached for the face and to gently caress it.

"Mmnn.." Erwin purred in his sleep, enjoying the gentle touch you gave him. You played with his hair gently, you knew he was awake.

"Erwin, get up. It's..." You glanced at the wall clock. "It's eight in the morning." You don't want to miss your flight, I know I want to, you thought. Erwin's eyes fluttered open and he looked at you with adoring and caring gentle blue eyes. He sat up and hugged you, giving a rather sleepy 'good morning' and an adorable kiss on the shoulder. You smiled and held his hand, which was on your stomach.

"I have five more hours until my flight, (y/n)." He yawned as he caressed your stomach. "How are you and the baby?"

You smiled and looked down, you were three months. "We're fine. But I'll have you know that our baby is telling you to get ready." I'd rather you won't.

Erwin nodded and got up, he gently helped you stand up also. You both made your way to the kitchen where Erwin started breakfast.

"How long will you be gone?" You asked. 

"About...two years." Erwin replied. He looked at you and paused when he saw you frowning. He turned the stove off and pulled you into a hug. "(y/n), please don't be sad, it'll be more harder for me to leave."

You slowly blinked back the tears, "I'm sorry." You whimpered, "I just...Erwin, do you really have to go?"

"It's...it's war, (y/n). For the sake of our country and the future of our child. I'll be back in no time." He bent down for a kiss, which you gladly took. Erwin released you and went back to cooking.

You sighed for the umpteenth time before you decided to snap out of it. Stress isn't good for the baby! So you patiently waited for breakfast. After you had breakfast, you took a bath and got dressed. You dragged Erwin all around town to your and his favorite shops, making sure that he had everything he needed. You both went shopping for baby products next.

"Hmm....Oh, if the baby's a girl, we can call her (name)!" You said.

"And if it's a boy, can we name him Erwin Junior?" Erwin said, making you laugh.

"EJ's nice. Ah. It's raining." Erwin turned to where you were facing and frowned.

"This isn't good, I didn't bring an umbrella. We'll get sick if we go under the rain." If you get sick, you'll miss your flight...You smiled at your thoughts and grabbed Erwin's hand, pulling him outside the store and into the rain. He yelled for you to stop running, fearing that you might get sick or worse, slip. With all his strength, he stopped and you couldn't pull him anymore. He dragged you under a large tree where he began to wipe you off with a handkerchief.

"That was a reckless idea, (y/n)! I know how much you love the rain and all, but you're pregnant! Do you have any idea what could happen to the baby if you slip?!" Erwin scolded. You stared at the ground feeling guilty, you bit your lips. Erwin frowned and sighed, he regretted yelling at you. He caressed your cheek and pulled your chin up, he kissed you and wiped your tears away.

"Let's go back home, the sky's clearing up." You both waited a few minutes before the rain disappeared completely. Erwin then dragged you home.

When you both reached home, he double checked all his luggage, his important devices. You carried his coat as you followed him to the taxi he called for. Erwin placed all of his luggage in the trunk and motioned for you to get inside, you followed and Erwin sat next to you. You clung to his arm the entire trip to the airport, not saying a word, but your grasp got tighter as you neared the airport.

You both waited for a few minutes, then Erwin's flight was called. 

"This is it." He turned to you and gave you a kiss full of love. "Take care of yourself, (y/n). For me and the baby, okay?" He hugged you tight.

He released you and ruffled your hair. With one more smile, he left.

You made fists with your hands and you bit your lip. You motioned to walk, but you couldn't. Your eyes began to water.

Don't leave me.

You watched as Erwin turned back and held his hand up, waving.

I shouldn't cry...

Don't cry, (y/n).

He mouthed an 'I love you'.

I want to say it...I really want to..

You let the tears fall, Erwin wore a heart broken look. Before he could get on his flight, you mouthed,

Don't go.

IT'S SUMMER~ HOORAH.

Wait, you're having feels? My bad.

Requests are ON HOLD

Until then, be Humanity's Hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!