Reader x Marco: Slipping

Inspired by Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog's Slipping. Anyone up for an evil Marco? Just me?

Enjoy!

You were at a city conference with your boyfriend, Captain Jean. He had just persuaded the mayor to help the homeless and needy.

As Captain Jean was delivering his speech, you began noticing him showing his true colors. He just seems like that stuck-up guy who wants to bang every hot girl. And you were one of them. You felt furious and went downstage without your boyfriend noticing.

You felt sad, however, when you didn't see your best friend, Marco. You hadn't seen him at all everyday. Even at the Laundry Place. He was your best friend, don't best friends stick with each other? You missed having frozen yogurt with him, talking and laughing while waiting for the laundry.

Meeting him in that alleyway was unexpected, you were just asking for volunteers to help the needy, and Marco was kind enough to sign. You felt a sort of admiration for him at that time.

Before you could reach the entrance, the cover of the statue for Captain Jean flew away. It didn't reveal a statue, but Marco with a giantic gun. He had this lab coat on and goggles on his head, he looked menancing. He laughed maniacally and blasted the gun at Captain Jean, freezing him completely.

You hid behind a piano and watched as Marco walked around, holding what seems to be a death ray.

"GO AHEAD! RUN AWAY! SAY IT WAS MARCO BODT! SPREAD THE WORD! TELL A FRIEND! TELL THEM THE TALE." Marco yelled, "GET A PIC! DO A BLOG! HEROES ARE OVERWITH!"

He pointed at the frozen Jean, "LOOK AT HIM! NOT A WORD! HAMMER MEET NAIL!"

He turned to the crowd again, "Anarchy, that I run! IT'S DR. MARCO'S TURN! YOU PEOPLE ALL HAVE TO LEARN, THIS WORLD IS GOING TO BURN! BURN! BURN!"

"No sign of (y/n), good. I would give anything not to have her see..." You perked your head up when you heard your name, "it's gonna be bloody, head up Marco buddy...There's no time for mercy."

He pointed the death ray at Captain Jean, "here goes no mercy..."

Unfortunately, the Freeze ray had malfunction and Captain Jean jumped at Marco, Marco on the other hand, pointed the gun at Captain Jean and fired. However, it blew up, sending Captain Jean flying and pieces of the gun flying around. Captain Jean broke a nail and started crying and left the scene.

Marco, however, was dumbfounded when he found you gasping for air. A sharp piece of the gun had impailed you in the abdomen. Marco ran to you and began calling you, crying as he did so.

"No...no...(y/n)....please...god no.." Marco cried. You caressed his cheek slowly.

"H...head up...Marco buddy...." You smiled as you slowly closed your eyes, "Captain Jean....will...save....me..." and your life drifted away from your body.

Watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog to find out what happens next! Ugh. I love this mini series. DA FEELS ;-;

Requests are still ON HOLD

Until then, be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!