Male!Reader x Hanji: Date Maybe?

Requested by 123itsme_alyssa!

I just wrote an 8 page long yaoi lemon fanfic and its just chilling in my phone's notes. o.O

Enjoy~

"Hanji-san!" You cried, running up to the pony tailed woman. Hanji turned around and smiled, making you blush.

"Hiya, (y/n)-kun! Came to help with my experiments?" Hanji asked. You nodded and wore a lab coat and goggles. You slipped a pair of rubber gloves and smiled, posing.

"Haha, you're so adorable! Come on, I was just about to disect this 3 meter titan's chest." Hanji said, sharpening her scapel. You cringed after seeing the titan's foot move.

"Don't worry, this baby's restrained tight as Annie was the last time we restrained her." Hanji reassured, you sighed in relief and stood across from her. Hanji passed you a clean surgical mask. You thanked her and wore it.

Hanji gave you the sharpening tool she used to sharpen her scalpel. You set it aside and watched as Hanji cut the flesh open. Blood spilled and you immediately cleaned it up with a towel.

"So, been training a lot?" Hanji asked, examining the insides of the titan.

"Yes, Corporal Levi has been training us to the bone." You replied.

"Through cleaning?" Hanji chuckled.

"Through cleaning." You smiled. You both shared a heartful laugh but soon dissolved into giggles while you took down notes when Hanji asked you to.

When the disecting was done, you offered to clean up. Hanji thanked you and sat down to review the notes you wrote.

"Uhm... Hanji-san?" You called, turning a light shade of pink.

"Yes?"

"Uhm... I-I was hoping if... Y-you'd like to uhm... K-kill some titans with me... i-in the next expedition..." You stuttered, twiddling your thumbs. Hanji chuckled.

"(y/n)-kun, you have to ask me out better than that! But, sure, why not?" Hanji chuckled.

You grinned and blushed.

Hmm...

Eren: What's wrong, Sylvia?

Trying to make a schedule... School's coming soon and I have to focus on my studies...

Levi: Why? Failed the entrance exams?

Yup.

Levi: Oh.

That would only mean that I won't get to update everyday.

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!