Reader x Marco: Sky

julinaomi provided the plot, I just added a bit to it. So, cookies for julinaomi~!

Enjoy~!

"(y/n)!" Marco called, you looked up and smiled at the freckled face.

"Is the Captain looking for me again?" You asked.

Marco nodded, "he isn't in a hurry, though." He sat beside you and sighed.

"I always see you killing your time here. Don't you hate it? Since the military camp is just a few yards away. You know how awfully loud they can get." Marco said. You nodded and glared at the camp before you gazed at the horizon.

"Oh, well..." you trailed off, "I come here during free times to bond with my family."

Marco suddenly got all excited, "really? Where are they?"

You gave a sad smile at him, you pointed towards the sky, "there."

Marco followed your pointed, sighed and smiled also.

"At least, they're in paradise now, right?" Marco said as he sat back down. You rested your head on his shoulder and ever-so-slightly, you whispered,

"Someday, many of us will go there.... Someday."

~6 MONTHS LATER~

"Oh, there you are!" Jean sighed in relief. You felt him touch your shoulder.

"The captain's looking for you." Jean said, you ignored him and continued to stare blankly at the sky.

"Hey... What are you looking at? Come on, he'll scold us if we're late." Jean said. You stood up but you never stopped looking at the horizon.

"Did you see that, Jean?" You mumbled.

"See what?" He asked and looked up at the sky.

"Marco... He just smiled at us..." You said, Jean smiled.

You turned to him and finally allowed the tears that you kept all this time to flow down.

"I... miss him... So bad.." You whimpered.

Jean pulled you in a hug and wiped your tears away, "he's watching over us, (y/n). He'll guide us. So, don't cry, okay? We have to be strong for him and everyone up there. Come on." Jean said.

You nodded and wiped all your tears away before you followed Jean.

leik if u krai ebriteim. ;~;

Thanks to julinaomi~! (who also gave me 2 more plots~)

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!