Reader x Erwin: I Do

I think it's about time for a wedding chapter. Don't worry, Trainees. Your other favorite characters will get wedding chapters at some point in time. Anyways...

Enjoy!

The weather was lovely today, the loveliest day you've ever seen. You woke up on the right side of the bed and got ready. You left your flat as you rehearsed your lines.

Erwin was very nervous since he woke up. He messed up his lines while he practiced in the shower. He gathered the things he needed and exited the house with a deep breath.

Today was the day.

You arrived five hours early, and saw everyone buzzling about. The first to greet you was Erwin's colleagues, Hanji and Levi. Hanji took you away when you soon saw Erwin's car.

Levi had greeted Erwin at the front and dragged him to his room, where Levi dressed Erwin in so many shoes.

Hanji, with the help of Historia, the wedding planner. Placed a face mask on you while you recited your lines. Everything was going smoothly, and when the facial mask was off, Marco, the make up artist, started applying make up on your face.

Jean, the photographer, kept taking pictures of Erwin. When he was debating whether tie or bow tie, Erwin laughing with his colleagues. Anything, until Erwin finally got a proper shot of himself in his suit. One other shot was with his best man, Levi.

After Marco had done your hair and make up, Jean came buzzling in the room and started taking photos. Goofy ones with Hanji and proper ones with the clothes you were supposed to wear. After Jean bid his goodbyes and left with Marco, Hanji helped you put the dress on.

Erwin was having a chat with the priest when the wedding planner, Historia ran in and announced that the wedding will start soon. Erwin dusted his suit off, adjusted his bow tie and hair and stared at the two large doors at the foot of the entrance.

You breathed in and out, hearing the wedding march beginning. First, the relatives, the bearers, bridesmaids and finally, the bride. Hanji gave a thumbs up and a wink before she walked off. Everybody stood up when you started walking in.

You closed your eyes, stopping the tears from flowing. You had dreamed of this. The most wonderful day, with the most wonderful people, wearing the most wonderful dress...

And finally, to celebrate with the most wonderful man in holy matrimony.

You couldn't see Erwin too much behind the veil but you could tell he was grinning and blushing. One of the many things you loved about him.
As you stood there at the altar next to Erwin, the memories you two had shared played back.

From when you first met at pre-school, becoming the best of friends. Living in a different state but transferred back and became school mates with him once more in high school and college. You both asked each other at the same time. You became a part of Erwin's gang with Levi, Hanji and Mike. You wished Mike was here, he was like a brother to you, and you knew he'd say how beautiful you look in the dress you told them you'd refuse to wear when you were in high school.

You and Erwin turned to one another and smiled. You held hands and Erwin kissed them, making you blush.

"(Y/n), do you take Erwin Smith, to be your lawfully wedded husband? For better or for worse? For in sickness and in health? 'Til death do you part?" The priest asked.

"I do. Yet death shall not do us part, for we shall be together for eternity." You smiled, making Erwin blink back tears.

"Erwin, do you take (y/n) as your lawfully wedded wife? For better or for worse, for in sickness and in health? 'Til death do you part?" The priest asked once more.

"I do." Erwin smiled, "To infinity and beyond." You laughed at the reference.

"The rings, please."

"With this ring," Erwin began as he held up a gold ring that was an infinity chain. "'Tis the proof of my devotion, my love and my everything to you. Take this ring as a sign of my love, for everything that is making 'Erwin Smith'...well...'Erwin Smith." Erwin chuckled.

You giggled when Erwin placed the ring on your finger. You held up a slightly larger version of the ring and held Erwin's hand.

"With this ring, I shall shower you with ever lasting love. I will be your safe guard, your spouse and everything. I am your personal attendant for life. I can even be your Maternal attendant. For the little tykes we'll get." Everybody chuckled.

You said your personal messages to one another and you couldn't hold back the tears no longer.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Erwin lifted your veil and gave a very deep kiss. Which you were obliged go return. You broke apart and hugged one another as cheers broke throughout the church. At the corner of your eye, you saw Hanji crying on Levi's shoulder while said man was wiping his eyes. You then got picked up by Erwin and he ran straight for the door when you threw the bouquet away.

"I Do''s are as sweet as "I Love You"s.

I love weddings, y'know?

Prepare some tissues or comfort food, Trainees. Next chapter's pretty bumpy!

Requests are still ON HOLD!!

Until then, be Humanity's Hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!