Reader x Reiner: To Betray!

VickyDoe14 gave an idea for a Reiner chappie, plus, there were Trainees who seemed to want a part two of the first Reiner chappie...Here.

Ooooh, One-sided pairing once again! And...Death? Yeah, death.. *Wears Death costume from Guardian Angel*

I finally showed my face...My new dp (prof. pic) is me cosplaying Mikasa.
I am a kawaii potato. Faq u haterz.

Enjoy~

You joined the army after retreating to Wall Rose, and after Reiner had left you. Normally, when people get left behind by the person they love, they'd do anything to find that person again and love them.

And you wanted to find Reiner...

To love him? No, you wanted to kick him in the nuts and scream at his face for leaving you. Though to be honest, your heart still longed for him.

"He left me..." You said to yourself.

'Yes, but he did it to save you.' Your heart said.

'Then if he saved you, why didn't he also saved himself?' Your brain said.

Your brain and heart had started a war, and you just sighed as you walked towards the training grounds. You had missed the opening ceremony yesterday since Commander Keith has been ordering you around, so you didn't get a chance to meet the rest of the Trainees. But now, you were excited to train with them and to fight along side with them.

"There she is! (y/n)! Front and center!" Commander Keith yelled, you flinched and immediately ran, saluting towards Commander Keith. He smiled and nodded.

"This is how you properly do the salute! Take notes, Trainees!" Commander Keith yelled at the others, and in one snap, they saluted all together. Commander Keith nodded and dismissed himself after telling the Trainees to do their training.

Everybody suddenly started partnering up, you walked around with a wooden dagger to see if anybody would train with you. You suddenly got tapped at the back of your neck with a blunt object. You turned around and your eyes widened.

"(y/n)....?!" Reiner cried, his eyes as wide as yours. He smiled at first but he glared at you, which broke your heart.

"What are you doing here?" Reiner asked coldly, he seemed annoyed too see you.

"What do you think I'm doing here? I'm here to join the army and to help mankind." You said sassily, raising a brow. Reiner scoffed and called a girl's name. She ran towards Reiner and clung to his arm, you widened your eyes.

"What's wrong, sweetie? Oh, it's Commander Keith's favorite..." The girl said disgustingly. She clung to Reiner's arm tighter, fearing you might steal Reiner away from her.

"(y/n), this is (insert name of your enemy, just for the lolz). My girlfriend." Reiner introduced.

Girlfriend?

Girlfriend.

(A/N: Not a perfect time for a TFiOS reference....)

You forced yourself to smile, and when you did, Reiner was shocked, "girlfriend, huh? I think (enemy's name) is a keeper. Good luck with your new relationship, Reiner!" You said sadly. You turned and ran away, not noticing Reiner reaching out for you.

During lunch, you sat in a field, alone and crying. How could Reiner do this? What have you done to deserve this? You looked at the silver ring on your finger. This ring was supposed to remind the two of you were engaged and were about to live as one. To start your new chapter in life. You sobbed as you held the cold silver ring close to your chest.

TIME SKIP

A few months have passed, you were sick of seeing Reiner and (enemy's name) being all lovey-dovey. Especially right in front of you, like, really in front of you. You became depressed and angry. And you just had to blow it all that one time.

You were walking towards your table during dinner when (enemy's name) sticked her foot out and you tripped on it, causing your food to fly across the air and to land on (enemy's name)'s clothes. She shrieked and all focused on you two.

"You bitch! This was expensive!" (enemy's name) shrieked. You stood up, winced when you felt a sharp pain from your knee.

"I-I'm sor-" you tried to apologize but you were cut off when a hand met with your cheek. A slap sound died in the room. The others started murmuring. You glared at (enemy's name) and she flinched. 

"YOU WOULDN'T HAVE GONE TO RAGE IF YOU DIDN'T STICK YOUR FUCKING FOOT OUT, YOU FUCKING SLUT!" You screamed, (enemy's name) gasped and glared before she grabbed a handful of your hair, you returned the same action and you two started a cat fight.

Unfortunately, Reiner had entered the scene. He saw (enemy's name) on top of you and pulling on your hair. Reiner thought you were attacking his girlfriend so he came into action, separating the two of you. (enemy's name) cried fake tears on Reiner's shoulder as you stood there, disbelief as Reiner screamed at your face.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING (enemy's name)'S LIFE MISERABLE?! ARE YOU SOME KIND OF A SADIST?! HUH?! IS IT FUN MAKING OTHER PEOPLE MISERABLE?!" Reiner screamed, tears streamed down your face as you glared at your fiance.

"AND WHO'S THE SADIST HERE?! WHO WAS THE ONE WHO MADE MY LIFE MISERABLE WHEN HE LEFT ME 3 YEARS AGO, HUH?! WHO WAS THIS FIANCE WHO PROMISED HE'D NEVER LEAVE MY SIDE?! WHO PROMISED TO LOVE ME NO MATTER WHAT?! IT WAS YOU, REINER! YOU PROMISED ALL OF THAT WHEN YOU PROPOSED! AND WE HAVE NOT YET GODDAMN CANCELLED OUR ENGAGEMENT. YOU SEE THIS RING?!" You screamed before you showed Reiner the silver ring, "I'M STILL WEARING IT AFTER 3 YEARS BECAUSE I BELIEVED I'D FIND YOU AGAIN! I BELIEVED WE CAN FINALLY GET MARRIED AND START A FAMILY! I SAID YES BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! BUT DID YOU EVEN LOVE ME?! NO! IT SEEMS THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THIS SLUTTY BITCH WHO'S ONLY AFTER YOUR BODY!"

Your face was red in rage and Reiner slapped you, "Get.Lost.Now." He growled, the tears continued to flow as you shouted,

"I WISH WE HAVE NEVER MET! I HATE YOU!" And you ran away.

You ran to a cliff where you trashed and screamed. It was unfair, how could life be this unfair?!

You screamed at the top of your lungs and threw the silver ring away. You couldn't take it anymore, you can't live in this unfair world anymore. 

Reiner suddenly felt guilty. You were right, what had gotten into him? He ran towards the door but (enemy's name) stopped him.

"You're not going after that bitch, are you?!" She screamed, Reiner slapped her and told her to go fuck herself and that they were over. Reiner then ran to where he thinks you are.

"(y/n)!!" Reiner called, you turned around and smiled sadly at Reiner, who panted.

"You know....I still loved you up till this point. My heart is too stubborn." You opened your arms. Reiner's eyes widened and he yelled your name. But he was too late, you let your body be ingufled in gravity as you fell from the cliff. The last thing you saw was Reiner with tears in his eyes as he screamed your name and was reaching out towards you.

"Oh...to be betrayed.." You said softly to yourself as you waited for your demise.

Eyyyy, lookit. You died :D

Reiner: Ugh, too much drama.

Sush. I saw you crying while you were reading the script.

Requests are ON HOLD!!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!