Reader x Reiner: Training

I finally got a request~ Seresuri13 said she wanted more Reiner x Reader. I hope you like it~

Your heart skipped a bit when you watched Reiner Braun train hand-to-hand combat with the Jaeger kid. You laughed quietly when Reiner got flipped by Annie. Your heart stopped when Reiner smiled at you before he left with Jaeger.

Oh, how sweet Love at First Sight is.

"U-uhm.." you said timidly one day, blushing as you kept your gaze at Reiner, who was talking with Bertolt.

"What can I do for ya?" Reiner asked. You fidgeted and blushed madly.

"I-I was...uh, hoping i-if y...you'd like to...uhm...t-train w..with me." you stuttered as you clutched the wooden dagger tightly.

"You're (y/n), right?" you nodded, "sure thing! Hand the dagger to me. I'll be the bandit."

You handed the wooden object and felt like the whole world has stopped spinning when your fingers made contact with his. Your face grew hot and you couldn't help but squeal inside you.

"(y/n)? Hello...? (y/n)!" Reiner called, poking your cheek in the process. You snapped out of La La Land and apologized over and over again.

"Haha! Well, aren't you adorable? Come on, let's start!" Reiner said. You blushed and apologized again as you went on your fighting stance.

You thought that maybe you could have a chance to develope more feelings for Reiner as the time goes on.

How was it? The next 2(?) chapters would probably for the male readers. If you know what I mean.

R&R please?