Reader x Drunk!Eren: Tests

Requested by Mirandamoon_!
Don't drink unless you're at the right age, Trainees!
A message brought to you by your drinking Danchou xD

Enjoy~

"Eren! Where are you?" You called for the teen. You were running around HQ in hopes to find Eren who you haven't spoken or seen since this morning. The two of you were supposed to be patrolling the walls together this day, but Eren was nowhere to be found. Luckily, Levi allowed you to search for him. Mikasa wanted to come along but Armin had more important plans for her.

So now, you were running towards town. As busy as it was, it was hard to see any familiar brunette wearing the Survey Corps jacket.

"Good afternoon, (y/n)! Came shopping?" A street vendor greeted. You turned to him.

"Ah, not this time, sir! I'm looking for a friend of mine!" You informed.

"You mean that titan kid? Yeah, I saw him this morning, he went that way if I'm not mistaken." The vendor said as he pointed to his left. You smiled and thanked him before you left.

Soon, you came across a building where the Survey Corps' equipment were stored, you entered and saw Hanji there. She noticed you and waved.

"Hiya, (y/n)! What's up?" Hanji greeted.

"Good afternoon, squad leader. You haven't seen Eren, have you? I was looking for him the whole day. We were supposed to patrol the walls today." You informed.

"Ironic, Eren's in this building! You can stop running around now. And as for patrolling, I'm afraid Eren would be unavailable for now." Hanji said, adjusting her glasses.

"Eh? Why?"

"Well, I had him try out these pills I invented to see if it could enable him to contol his titan better. Unfortunately, it didn't." Hanji pouted.

"And...? He's on a rampage?!" You cried.

"Oh heavens no! Well, kind of...It's just that....well...he's a bit tipsy. See for yourself." Hanji said as she lead you to a dungeon. Your eyes widened to see Eren behind bars.

"You see, I accidently replaced water with liqour...and Eren doesn't seem to handle alcohol very well.." Hanji laughed.

"Of course he doesn't! He's sixteen!" You yelled angrily, "why is he behind bars?!"

"Ah, we were afraid that he might turn into a titan so I had him locked up. Don't worry, we'll get him out as soon as he turns back to normal."

"Mommmmmyyyyy!!!! I wanna join the Suwwey Coooooowpssss!!!" Eren wailed like a little child, throwing the straws everywhere. Hanji laughed at his antics but you shook your head.

"I'll tend to Eren, Squad Leader. You better make that sorry not for the corporal." You said.

"Shit. Fine. See you, (y/n)!" Hanji waved and left. You sat before the bars that Eren was behind. You waved your hand to get his attention.

"Hiiiiyaaaaa (y/n)!!!!!!!! How'ya doin'??" Eren giggled like a little girl, his cheeks beat red.

"Eren, you were supposed to patrol the walls with me." You furrowed your brows.

"Who caaaareeeees??? Isn't that the Gawisons' job????" Eren slurred.

"Snap out of it Eren." You demanded.

Then Eren began laughing hysterically and you rolled your eyes. You waited for him to stop laughing but you heard sobs.

"Eren....?" You called, holding his hand against the iron bars.

"I couldn't do anything...I...had to watch her get eaten...I was helpless...why...why...why did that wall have to be breached....!?!" Eren sobbed.

"Hey, it's alright. It's all in the past. Let it go." You said.

"Mom...."

And soon, you found Eren sleeping while he held your hand like he was afraid of letting go.

What? You though I drink?! Hell naw. Tea and coffee for life, bruh.

Requests are still ON HOLD

Until then, be humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!