Demon!Reader x Eren: Friends with a Demon

Requested by sakuraotaku56!

Enjoy~

You sighed and sat down on a park bench one late afternoon. You gently caressed the scars you recieved from Kenny, your father, when you disobeyed him.

"Stupid Kenny...stupid life..." You mumbled and your horns began to show. It always would whenever you were angry.

But you were so frustrated you began to cry. This was another reason why Kenny abuses you, you were a crybaby. And demons were supposed to be strong and fearsome.

But was it your fault you were raised in fear? Was it your fault you were born this way?

With much frustration, you threw a rock that hit the pond that was miles away. You hugged your legs and cried for a good ten minutes.

Suddenly, you felt a little hand on your arm. You curiosly lifted your head to face with a nine year old brunette with large titan green eyes.

He was frowning and said, "why are you...crying?"

You wiped your tears and shook your head, "I'm not."

"Liar," the boy pouted, "mama said that I have to make a crying person happy...so tell me why you're crying!" The boy said.

You chuckled and patted the seat next to you. The boy sat on it and listened.

"Well...my father wants me to be perfect. And I can't because I wasn't brought to the world to be perfect. I don't want to be strong and fearsome, I'd rather be weak and lovable..." You sobbed.

The boy looks at you, pity, and thinks for a moment. He then tapped your shoulder and you turned to the boy.

He kissed you on your nose.

Both of you blushed and laughed, you hugged the boy and said your thanks.

"What's your na-"

"Eren! Time to go!" The boy's mother called. The boy bid goodbye and left.

TIME SKIP

"(y/n)!! Give my shirt back!!" Eren cried, getting tired of chasing you. You chuckled and teleported besides him.

"Hey, at least you got some excersice, Eren!" You laughed, Eren tackled you and you both rolled on the floor. The two of you stopped and ended up with you on top. You both chuckled and you leaned in to kiss his nose.

"(y/n), your horns are showing again. Are you frustrated?" Eren asked.

"...no," you replied, "excited."

I am so sick, Trainees. I'm sorry for the delay but we had exams and I was sick and I wasn't having a good time. It sucked.

Requests are ON HOLD!!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!