Reader x Jean: Cheat

You can see from the title itself what this chapter is all about.
What is this? Feels week? Oh god xD. Anyways, I just found out I'm so good at angsty, hurt/comfort fanfiction! And while it hurts me to see my OTPs fighting, I enjoy having tea with Satan over these.

Enjoy~

Literally for the past few weeks your boyfriend was being a jerk.

You see, you two had this weird yet somewhat adorable routine. First you wake up, find that Jean snuck in your room to sleep with you, cook breakfast and feed each other, have a mini fashion show (to decide what to wear for school), Jean gives you a ride to school and both of you sing your couple song. After that, Jean picks you up by your locker and would carry your books. Then you two would spend the day either playing at the park, do homework or cuddle while watching a horror movie.

But, for the past few weeks, Jean had stopped snucking in to your room every night. He leaves quickly after dropping you off from school (sometimes he drops you off to a wrong street).

You somehow shrugged this off and assumed he was busy with club activities. But when you caught him hanging out with the school's football team and cheerleading squad at some fast food chain after cancelling a date with you, you began to have second thoughts.

One night, when Jean came over, you planned on telling him your anniversary plans.

"And I thought, maybe we could go horse back riding? You love horses, don't you, Jean?" You smiled, feeding him chips while he played some video games.

"Mn." Jean grunted.

"You are free on Tuesday, right? It'd be our third anniversary." You said.

"Mn."

"Awesome! I knew you wouldn't disappoint me, Jeanie~! I love you!" You kissed Jean's cheek and left to get more chips.

And Tuesday came, you were waiting for Jean in front of a bakery, all smiles and good vibes. You wore an adorable dress with a ribbon on your (h/c) hair, you applied a small amount of make up. And you were holding Jean's present close to your chest.

Unfortunately, an hour has passed and Jean hadn't shown up. You tried to call him but he didn't pick up. You sent him a text, but he didn't reply. You began to worry.

You sat on a chair the waiter from the bakery provided you. And it began to rain. The same waiter invited you to go inside but you politely declined, saying that you were still waiting for someone.

But you knew he wouldn't come.

Two hours have gone by and you decided to leave. You got up, despite being soaked in the rain. You turned to walk away and your eyes widened.

You saw Jean kissing a cheerleader from your school.

You were dumbfounded, shocked, depressed and angry. So this was what he's been doing the past few weeks? Cheating?!

You marched right up to them and yanked the blonde's hair.

"Ouch! That hurt!" She cried.

"(y/n)?!" Jean cried.

You glared at them both and threw the present at Jean.

"Don't bother calling, texting, talking or any other form of communication to me, you ungrateful horse! We are over! Go crawl to your "popularity" for comfort! Goodbye!" You shouted, a few people turned their attention towards you.

Jean tried to reach out for you, but he knew he already fucked up. He wasn't getting another chance. He opened the gift to see a hand sewn plush toys of you and Jean, with a letter.

Jean didn't bother reading it, he threw it away and gave the toy to a random child.

Yes, yes, I know, Satan. I play a good role as you.

The Voting is now closed, Trainees! The 100th chapter shall be posted in a month or so! Thank you for voting!

Until then, be humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!