Operation: Save Sylvia-Danchou! Part. 4

"Sylvia?" You said at the other line.

"Are you The Trainee?!" Armin cried.

"Y-yes... Uhm... Who am I speaking with?" You asked.

"I'm Armin Arlert! We need your help! Sylvia told us to call you so please come to (random adress), quickly!" Armin said.

"Understood!" and the line went dead.

"The Trainee's coming. Let's head back to the meeting room." Armin said, the others nodded.

They waited for a few minutes before they heard the front door open. The intruder alert went off but was turned off.

"Whoever believes in the Potato is granted eternal Potatoes." You said and the alarm went silent. You entered the first door to your right and you were greeted by the Levi Squad, Erwin and Hanji.

"I believe I recieved a call from 'Armin Arlert'?" You said. Armin stood up and raised his hand.

"Yes! It was me who called. Thank you for coming.... er.." Armin said.

"(y/n). No need to introduce yourselves. The fandom practically knows everything about you." You smiled.

"Everything?" Historia repeated.

"Anyways, where's Sylvia?" You asked as you looked around.

"That's why we called you."

30 Minutes of explaining later.

"And that's why, Sylvia is drinking bell pepper juice as we speak."

You grimanced, "poor Danchou... Who could've kidnapped her?"

Levi shrugged, "we believe that the story had not recieve a single hate comment, nor did Sylvia recieve any hate PMs. We thought that this was practically done by someone who knows Sylvia in a whole new level.

"Like... A friend?" Hanji said.

"More like an enemy..." Erwin said.

"Anyways, the kidnapper told us to bring her this blue file. But I think Sylvia wants you to handle it." Mikasa said as she handed you the blue file.

"I'll protect it then. Where are we suppose to bring it?" You asked.

Suddenly, Hanji's assistant, Moblit, came, "t-the AV room... The kidnapper's back." Moblit said.

"What? Okay, let's go. Thanks, Moby!" Hanji patted her subordinate's shoulder and they ran to the AV Room.

Once they reached the AV Room, the screen showed the same half masked kidnapper, however, she was now wearing a grey turtle kneck and black leggings. She had her arms crossed and a smirk formed across her lips. At the background, Sylvia was chained to the wall. Her mouth and chest was wet and her once white shirt had orange stains.

"Well? Did you find the blu- hey! Who's this?!" The kidnapper yelled, pointing at you.

"I'm (y/n). One of the minor characters of SnK." You answered.

"Is that so...? I never watched the series or the manga anyways." The kidnapper shrugged.

"Goddamnit! Watch the manga?! WATCH the MANGA?! YOU ARE SO LUCKY I'M CHAINED TO THE WALL, YOU TWAT!! I WILL CUT YOUR THROAT WITH A TOOTHPICK AND I WILL FEED YOU TO THE GODDAMN TITANS, ONCE I GET OUT OF HERE!!" Sylvia raged.

"And that is why... Never make a mistake about anime when Sylvia's around." Connie said.

"Lemme go!! I demand to be released at this day, at this room and at this instant!! I do not deserve this kind of treatment from such an incompetent nuisance such as yourself! If you do not release me this instant, I will not hesitate to protest and proceed to justify at the court of law!!" Sylvia said. Pulling on the chains wrapped around her limbs.

"Stop that, Sylvia!! You'll hurt yourself!!" Jean scolded.

"You know that a part of what you just said didn't make any sense, right?" Levi said.

"I wanted to sound professional! Now get me down! I feel like craaap!!" Sylvia moaned, the kidnapper shook her head and laughed maliciously.

"Shut up! Or do you want more bell pepper juice?" The Kidnapper said, Sylvia bit her lips and vigorously shook her head.

"Good kitty, now. Have you got the blue file?" The kidnapper asked.

You glared at her and showed the blue file, the kidnapper nodded.

"Very good!"

"You guys burned one of my NOTp, huh?" Sylvia grinned.

"We read one Jean x Mikasa. I believe you deserve a thorough punishment when you get home." Mikasa said, Sylvia laughed nervously. But she grinned when she caught Jean giving a thumbs up and mouthing a 'thank you' behind Mikasa's back.

"Perfect. Now, bring that file to (random adress) before sundown of tomorrow. Then, shall I give your precious Danchou back!"

"Make sure you don't harm her precious fingers!" You cried.

"Really? Just my fingers?" Sylvia said with sarcasm.

"Well yeah! Since you use them to type!"

"Like my brain does all of the thinking! Ugh. Eren, you owe me a parfait." Sylvia mentally face palmed.

"What...?! Fine... But you're preparing your own ingredients!" Eren stuck his tongue out.

"Ugh! Enough with the chit-chat!" The kidnapper complained.

"Sleep well for tonight. (y/n) can stay in the room across from mine. And don't eat my pastries, Sasha! You and Connie can eat the potatoes and balance them on Connie's head. Hanji, the titan's bedtime is 9 pm, okay? Kiss Eren's titan for me. Jean, look after the horses, they seem attached to you. Armin, Erwin, the library is open 24 hours but remember to sleep. Levi, you can marvel over my cleaning supplies but even Humanity's Strongest gets tired. Eren, I understand your passion to kill titans but you and I know how strong you are in your dreams. Mikasa, get some sleep yourself. Don't stare at Eren while he's asleep. Historia, have a pleasant evening, your majesty." Sylvia said.

"Jeez, you sound like a mother! Well, toodles~!" and the screen went black.

"Good night then, guys." You said. The others nodded and you went to your room. Plopping down the bed and drifted off to sleep.