Reader x Marco: Thank God it's raining

I...uhm.. Huh? Oh yeah, notes...
The time period in this chapter is during the modern world. You are just a freshman, wanting to spend time with your crush, Marco, who is a sophomore.

Enjoy~

"Uhm...Jean, are you sure about this...?" you asked, blushing furiously. Jean nodded his head, he placed a hand on your shoulder.

"If there was someone who knew Marco better, then that's me. Stop worrying, (y/n)! If you ask, Marco would definately agree to walk home with you! Now hurry, lunch will be over and you have Prof. Levi as your teacher next, no?" Jean said as he pushed you towards class 2-A. You cringe at the thought of Professor Levi punishing you. You inhaled deeply, praying that your heart would calm down.

Apparently, it didn't. Darn it.

Jean opened the door and your heart immediately stopped working when your eyes landed on Marco at the far end of the room. He was silently reading to himself.

"Yo, Marco!"

"Oh, hi Jean! (y/n)! What's up?" Marco greeted once he got closer to you.

"Well, (y/n) here wanted to ask you something." Jean said.

"Really? Sure, ask me anything, (y/n)!" Marco smiled, you couldn't hold out much longer, your entire body heated up and you ran away. Leaving Jean and Marco confused.

Unfortunately, you arrived at class, late. Professor Levi scolded you and told you that your punishment for today was to clean the whole homeroom and to not go home until everything was spotless. You sighed and went back to your seat.

School ended and all your friends volunteered to help you. You thanked them but told them that Professor Levi might scold them, and you were left to clean alone.

It took you hours to sweep and mop the floor, clean the windows, rearrange the chairs, and restack the textbooks. It was getting dark and finally, Professor Levi allowed you to go.

You ran and ran towards the bus station, you checked the time and almost tripped when you realized that the last bus was about to leave, it was also raining. How unlucky can you be today?!

"No!! No! W-wait please!" you called after the bus that was leaving. You groaned loudly when the bus disappeared down the road. Double pissed off points because you were drenched in the rain.

You stood there, standing and sulking.

"(y/n)? What are you doing here?" a familliar voice called, you looked up and blushed to see Marco on his bike, like you, he was also soaking wet. Water ran down from his head, down his neck and further. His shirt was now see-through and you gulped.

"M-Marco...senpai." you spoke.

"What are you doing standing in the rain? You're gonna catch a cold. Hop on, I'll give you a ride home." Marco offered, your face turned red and you felt like riding a roller coster.

"N-no thank you! I'm soaked and-" you stopped when Marco laughed.

"We're both soaked, (y/n). Come on." Marco smiled, you returned a shy smile and got on behind Marco, he began pedalling through the night. You smiled happily as you leaned on Marco's back.

In the end, you got what you wished for. So, thank God it rained.

I hope you liked this Reader x Marco! Even if you only liked half of it!

(P.S. Anything that has the word 'half' I immediately think of Marco.)

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

R&R PLEASE!