Reader x Eldo: Pet

Hiya~! Aren't you glad this story is still ongoing? Up until now, I'm still accepting requests, my dears. So don't be afraid!

Warning: Eldo cursing :P

Enjoy~

"Eldo~!!" you cried, the familliar tall blonde turned around, only to get tackled down onto the floor.

"(y/n), have you gotten weight?" Eldo smirked, you gasped and smacked his arm.

"I'll have you know. I've been on a strict diet!" you 'hmphed' as you got up to cross your arms and to turn away from Eldo. He chuckled and embraced you from behind, kissing you lovingly on the neck. You shivered and eased in your lover's arms.

"Have you finished your duties as of today?" Eldo asked.

"Yup! Though earlier, I saw corporal with Eren and they were walking. But, Eren was on all fours and had a leash on! You don't see that everyday, no?" You said giddily, Eldo laughed and hugged you tighter.

"Eldo...." You called.

"What is it, (y/n)?" Eldo asked.

"You love me, right?" Eldo nodded, "Then... Can we have a pet?!"

"....What?"

"I want a pet! The thought came when I saw Eren and Corporal this morning!" you said happily, your shoulders slumped when Eldo shook his head.

"A pet is too troublesome! It'll double your work. Now, (y/n), I have work to do. So if you- where are you going?!" Eldo called when he saw you stomping away.

"Eldo doesn't love (y/n)! So (y/n)'s going somewhere Eldo isn't!" you spoke in a third person's view. You can't help but become a child when you didn't get something you wanted, Eldo groaned and yelled, "fine! Be like that! But I'm not getting you a pet!" and stormed off.

The whole day, you ignored Eldo, the only time you saw Eldo was during supper with the rest of Levi's squad. You angrily and quickly ate, when Eldo tried wiping your mouth or physically and socially touches you, you glare at him and hiss like an angry cat.

"I'm done, thanks for the meal." you grumbled, picking up your dishes and storming off towards the sink, "if any of you needs me. Don't bother looking for me." you warned and left.

Making sure that you were gone, Levi took a sip of coffee.

"Oi, Eldo." Levi called, he brought the cup to his lips but he didn't take a sip.

"S-sir?" Eldo stuttered.

"How long was your last Lover's Quarrel with (y/n)?" Levi asked.

"2 hours." Gunther, Petra, Oluo and Eren replied.

"How many hours have passed?"

"F-for about.... 6 hours." Eldo replied.

"A new record!" the others clapped.

Eldo groaned and placed his forehead on the table, "what am I going to do? I only wanted (y/n) to know that having a pet is way too trouble some! She's already has her hands full!" Eldo said.

"True, but... There might be a way for (y/n) to forgive you and be happy in the same time, Eldo!" Petra said happily. The others looked at her with a puzzled expression.

"Welp! If Petra fails on this, she gets my cleaning duties for a week!" Oluo said.

"What?!" Petra cried, "fine! You want a bet, eh? If my plan succeeds, you get my cleaning duties for a week! Corporal, that's okay with you, right?" Petra cried. Both turned to Levi, who was silently drinking coffee, he raised a brow and shrugged.

"Gunther, you and Oluo are on dish duty today, right?" Levi asked as he stood up. Oluo and Gunther nodded and gathered the dishes.

"Eren, you're helping out with my paperwork." Levi said, Eren nodded and followed Levi out of the room. All that was left were Petra and Eldo.

"So? Lemme hear this plan of yours." Eldo said as he poured coffee for the 2 of them. Petra thanked him and took a sip before she started talking.

You woke up on the wrong side of the bed. You walked towards your dresser and sat in front of the mirror, you brushed your hair for a bit and proceeded towards the closet. Today was casual clothing day and you wore a simple (f/c) ankle-length dress with sandals. The sleeves were short and a bit puffy, you also wore a matching choker. You head out for your daily morning walk, you stopped dead in your tracks, however, because of someone blocking your way.

Your lover, Eldo, was sitting on the floor. He was wearing casual clothes but on his head and around his waist were dog ears and tail.

"W...woof!" Eldo barked, his cheeks flushed red. You stared at Eldo.

"Shit... I knew this wouldn't work." Eldo cursed. You couldn't hold it in anymore, you had to let the feelings in you burst.

You laughed.

You laughed loudly and laughed. Eldo stood up and looked at you worriedly. You ruffled his hair in between the ears and chuckled, you pulled Eldo closer to you and kissed him fully, Eldo was shocked at first but soon, he started kissing back. You pulled away and kissed Eldo's nose.

"Who knew you'd go this far?" You chuckled. Eldo shrugged and pulled you in for another kiss.

At the end of the hall, Petra, Oluo, Gunther, Levi and Eren watched as you tried tricks with Eldo, who disobeyed your every command and ran when you started chasing him.

"Well then!" Petra smirked, "a week's work of cleaning for you!" she said towards Oluo, the two left.

"I wonder which one of us will the author choose for the next chapter?" Eren asked.

"Eren, instead of breaking the fourth wall, why don't you redo all of your cleaning? I found layers and layers of dust." Levi warned.

Bwahaha! I love it when characters break fourth walls :P

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

R&R PLEASE!