Puppy!Reader x Kitty!Levi: Play With Me!

Requested by TeamCrafted_Otaku!

I don't know if you're going to view yourself and Levi as chibis with animal features or just animals. But, I'll leave that to your imaginations, Trainees!

Also, be proud of me, I researched a lot for this ;-;

"Erwin! Hey, long time no see!" Hanji called, Erwin turned around and waved at his colleague. They shook hands and Erwin invited Hanji for tea in his home.

They settled in and Hanji gently placed her bag on the couch, your head pops out and you sniffed the air. Hanji chuckled and patted your head.

"Oh! What an adorable puppy!" Erwin cooed, "what breed is that?"

"A Pomsky, a cross breed between a Pomeranian and a Husky. I found (y/n) under the rain, cold and starving. I took the little tyke in and we haven't been apart except for a room. This guy can be a little too frisky when a playmate is found." Hanji stated, you got out of the bag with a small thud and blinked, you sat up and looked around, you grinned and trot all the way to lay down on Hanji's lap, your ears picked up the sound of chuckles. You felt yourself being lifted up and being passed on. You came face to face with Erwin.

"Hi there, (y/n)." he spoke, you licked his nose and he chuckled, he began hugging you lightly and you repayed his affection with licks.

You ate biscuits while Erwin and Hanji chatted, you suddenly got a scent of none other than...

a cat.

You followed the scent and ended up bumping your head on a wall.

'Huh...? I could've sworn I smelled a cat...' you said.

'Up here, you dumb mutt.' a growl was heard, you looked up to see a pure black Ragdoll laying lazily on the book shelf. Your eyes widened at the exotic feline before you.

His eyes were sharp and grey, his fur was perfectly groomed and was slick black, he was also wearing a pure white cravat. He seemed like an exotic aristocrat...

or should I say... AristoCAT. Hehe.

'Woah! You're pretty! I'm (y/n)!' you grinned, the cat made a face of disgust and turned away, you looked up at him sadly.

"Hmm? Oh, here you are, (y/n)! Hanji and I were looking for you," Erwin suddenly appeared, he picked you up and you nuzzled your nose on his cheek, which caused the man to chuckle and snuggle you. Erwin looked up and sighed, "I guess you've met Levi huh?" you whimpered sadly, "was he being rude to you? Levi, you know better than to be rude to a puppy like (y/n)."

The cat hissed and hid in the little house on top of the tall scratch post. Erwin sighed and rubbed his temples, he gently placed you down and Hanji came with the instant dog feeder, she placed it near the wall and called for you. You ran up to her and Hanji picked you up, chuckling when you started licking her.

"(y/n), Erwin and I are going out for a bit, you're staying here. Got it? I don't want you to make a mess, okay? Be good for mommy." Hanji said, she kissed your forehead and placed you down.

"Levi, take care of (y/n). Alright?" Erwin said.

Soon, they left.

You ran to the living room to get your favorite colossal titan toy and ran back to where Levi was hiding.

'Levi! Levi!' you called as you looked up at the swishing tail above you. You pouted when the feline didn't respond.

'Corporal! Corporal!' you barked, you grinned when the cat responded with the most uninterested voice.

'What?'

'Wanna play with me, Corporal? We can play chase! Or maybe hide and seek! Or maybe treasure hunt! Cops and Robbers? Or we could play with Bert!' you showed the titan toy.

'What about a game of, Shut-up-and-leave-me-alone? Seems like the perfect game for us to play.' Levi replied sarcastically.

'Oh... but, I want to get to know you better! And your papa said you'd take care of me!' you barked, Levi hissed and got down, you were small under the Ragdoll's mop of fur, you felt yourself being lifted by the back of your neck, you were being carried all the way to the armchair in the living room. Levi settled you down and he began licking you.

'W-wha....?!' you blushed, Levi commanded you to stay still and you did.

'For a breed who should be well-groomed, I'm irritated by the fact that your fur is all over the place. Go chew on your toy and I'll groom you,' Levi said sternly, 'and when I'm told to take care of things, this is how I care things. I clean them and make them presentable, now shut up and chew on your toy.' he continued to groom you until you fell asleep in his arms, Levi closed his eyes and slept until Hanji and Erwin came back.

D-d-d-d-d-d'awwww! Tell me that wasn't the second most adorable chapter ever?! Don't lie to me. It was adorable!

Pomskies are aadgjmptwbehknquxafikn. They are so adorable! My cousin has one and it's incredibly frisky, light and noisy! But cute!

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!