Neko!Reader x Bunny!Armin: Hanji's Experiments

Requested by TeamCrafted_Otaku!

To be honest, I've been reading Trusting That Irksome Shortie, and I absolutely loved it. It was so sweet I had diabetes and ants crawling all over me. I love Lumii so much!

Enjoy~

"Hanji, do you have any idea what you have done? Do you have any idea how much Levi would punish you for this?!" Erwin cried, rocking Hanji back and forth, making the latter dizzy.

The rest of the Levi squad were watching only in silence, thinking about two of their comrades who were making a fuss in the other room. Levi was away and who knows what could've happened to Hanji if he was there.

"Uhm... Commander?" Eren raised his hand.

"What?" Erwin said.

"Shouldn't we check up on them?"

".... Fine." And they left Hanji.

Once they opened the door, a blonde with teary blue eyes leaped out on Jean.

"W-wha-?! A-Armin?! W-what's wrong?!" Jean cried as his face flushed in a deep shade of red.

"(y/n) has.... (y/n) has...!!" He stuttered and cried, his bunny ears were down and his little tail puffed. Armin pointed out to the window which was open.

Mikasa placed her hand on her chin, "didn't we lock that window tightly? Armin, what have you done?"

Armin shook his head vigorously and cried, "(y/n) saw some birds and I told her no, but she had claws and opened the window just like that and now (y/n)'s up on that tree!"

"And the cat's out of the bag..." Erwin said, the others tried their best not to face palm. And then, Hanji was crawling her way to the window.

"Captain Hanji, why are (y/n) and I acting like this?" Armin whimpered. Hanji regained her composure and looked out of the window.

You were on predator mode where your behind and your (h/c) tail was waving around. Your ears were flat down and your eyes were locked on the nest of baby birds. You jumped, unfortunately, the mother bird came back and attacked you to defend her babies.

You lost your footing and you were now falling.

Armin yelled out your name, luckily, he was wearing his 3DMG and lept out of the window to catch you. Hanji almost fell but Krista managed to catch her with Sasha's help.

Armin landed gracefully with you wrapped around his body. You scratched him here and there during your fall and now you were mewling on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I scratched you, Armin-nya!" You mewled, Armin petted you on the head, just between your ears.

"I-it's okay! Are you hurt?" Armin asked in concern, you shook your head and stared at the scratches you made on Armin's face. You licked the injury and Armin froze, his face turned to a deep shade of red.

"Oi! We hate to interrupt your moment, but if you two could come back up so that Captain Hanji can explain, that'd be wonderful!" The two of you heard Jean call from the window. You and Armin blushed and nodded

***

"Armin, (y/n)... Did the two of you wear the headbands on the table downstairs?" Hanji asked in a serious tone that creeped you out. You clung to Armin and the two of you nodded.

"Didn't I tell you all to not touch my experiments?"

"YOU DID NO SUCH THING!!"

Hanji thought for a moment, she walked behind you and started petting you. At first, you were shocked at the sudden contact, but you then started purring.

That is, until Hanji pulled your and Armin's ears. The two of you yelped and you bit Hanji's hand. She laughed and petted you.

"Ah, so adorable... But I'm afraid I can't help you." Hanji said.

"What?! Why?!" You and Armin cried.

"I'm sorry but, I don't know how to take them off myself. They stick to your head until an antidote is given."

"To which, you are going to do now." Mikasa said as she kicked Hanji down to her lab.

"To Narnia!" Hanji cried.

"Armin, (y/n), you two have to stay in this room, okay? You're both not allowed to venture on your own, understand?" Erwin said. Armin nodded but you pouted.

"(y/n), listen to the Commander, if you behave, I'll give you milk." Eren said. Your eyes lit up and you nodded. You began licking Armin's ears.

"W-what are you doing?!" Armin said.

"Grooming you, of course!" You said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. The rest left and Armin slumped.

"What's wrong, Armin-nya?" You asked, you rubbed yourself all over Armin, in hopes it would cheer him up.

Armin allowed you to place his arm around you and said, "I... I'm scared... What if we don't turn back? Will we just be humans with animal instincts and features?"

You held Armin's shoulders and stared straight in to his eyes, "if that happens... Then I want to tell you something, Armin-nya." You said seriously.

"......?" Armin looked up.

"I love you."

Armin smiled and hugged you tightly, "thank you... And I feel the same way."

You leaned in for a kiss, and when Armin's lips were close to yours, you licked him.

"I... lick?" You said, Armin and you laughed and shared a real kiss. Sparks flew and the headbands suddenly fell off. However, you two were busy to notice.

"Hey! I found the anti- Oh, you found it already. Okay, I'll be leaving, don't want to ruin the moment." Hanji barged in but saw you two were busy so she left.

You and Armin swore to love each other no matter what you two are.

Okay~ Confession time!

Remember Sylvette from Reader x Levi: I'm Here?

Truth be told, she is an official OC I created 4 months ago. But, I created her for a role play my friends and I did. And everyone wanted Sylvette. She portrays the role as Levi's sibling, however, she's not the older sibling, she's the younger one. She's 18 and her birthday is Feb. 14. The two are half siblings. So when Levi was 18, Sylvette was born. And she's not dead.

Eto, she was part of the Levi Squad with Petra and the others before The 104th Trainees Squad happened. However, during one of their trips outside the walls, Sylvette was confirmed missing, supposedly, Killed In Action.
And then, she returns one day after the new Squad Levi formed.

How did she survive? She has titan powers. Yes, I know. She's a female rogue titan.

I love my Sylvette~

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!