Yandere!Reader x Bertolt: Don't...

Requested by Busmansta!
Eto, I recieved Levi chapters but... I have more than 5 pending Levi chapters. And I'm going to combine them.

Oh, plus I feel perverted. This chapter is chappy 69. Haha. I'm not the only one, I know.

One-sided Yandere!Reader x Bertolt? I dunno...

Enjoy~

You were following Bertolt all day, from the lounge, library, courtyard and training grounds. The teen didn't seem to notice your antics all day and you were so happy to be this close to him everyday.

However, one day. When you were walking down the halls, you saw Bertolt kissing the cheek of a recruit. You became green with jealousy and red with wrath. When Bertolt left and the girl was alone, you sneeked up at her.

"Was it nice?" You whispered, making the girl jump in surprise.

"(y/n)! Oh, it's only you." The girl sighed in relief.

"Was it...nice, Vivi?" You repeated, "was it nice to have my Bertolt's lips on your cheek?"

"Your Bertolt?" Vivi scoffed, "excuse me but when has he been yours, (y/n)?"

"Since the day my Bertolt told me he loves me." You glared.

Vivi laughed, "funny, Bertolt just told me he loves me!"

"....Oh really?" You said, slowly taking out a knife.

"Y-yeah! He told me how sick he was of you following him around everyday!" Vivi yelled.

"Don't yell at me, bitch." You snarled and pinned Vivi's arms behind her back with one hand and to hold up a knife against her throat at the other.

"So... What were you saying?" You said dangerously.

"K-kill me if you want! But you won't get away with it!" Vivi yelled. You smirked and cut the girl's throat in one slice. Vivi made gaucking noises as she lay on the ground, a pool of blood forming beneath her now lifeless body.

You made a face of disgust as you wiped your bloody hand on the corpse's uniform. Unfortunately, when you looked up, you faced a shocked and angry Bertolt.

"Bert~!" You cooed but Bertolt slapped you.

You slowly raised your head, your hand on your stinging cheek. You looked at Bertolt like a deer caught in headlights.

"Ber-" You began but Bertolt began yelling at your face.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! W-WHY DID YOU KILL HER?! WHAT DID I-WE EVER DO TO YOU?!"

"B-Bert..." You whimpered, shaking in fear. Bertolt wiped his tears away and shook his head, stepping back.

"G-get away from me...! You're a monster!" Bertolt cried before he ran away. Your heart broke after hearing that.

"Don't run away!" You cried as you chased after Bertolt.

Bertolt locked himself in a storeroom, panting heavily. He leaned on the door.

"That was such a cruel thing to say, Bert..." You said sadly, appearing from the shadows. Bertolt's eyes widened and he immediately jiggled the doorhandle, but it was locked from outside.

"But... We're no different to one another..." You said, walking in circles around Bertolt while caressing a knife.

"W-what are you saying...?!" Bertolt cried, "h-help!! Someone...!! Help me please!!" Bertolt screamed, pounding on the door. You giggled and shook your head.

"Silly Bert, no one's around not until 5 hours from now. Which is enough time to discipline you." You smiled devilishly, scaring Bertolt. You forced him to lay down on the cold stone floor, after that, you straddled him. Striking a seductive pose as you slowly took off Bertolt's clothing.

"After this... You'll bear in mind who you belong to." You hugged Bertolt.

"Let's have fun for the next 5 hours, okay?"

Jesus... That was... Ah, I have a lady boner... 'scuse me. *runs to the bathroom with phone that has yaoi and smut*

10 minutes later

Ah~ now you've witnessed the perverted me. Now I feel like writing a lemon scene and a smut scene.

Eren: Y-you're not gonna write about me and Heichou... right?

Not yet, Sekakoi and Junjou Romantica first! Then you and Heichou~!

Levi: Lemme kill this f*****.

C-chillax, nii-chan...!! I-I was just joking...! (I'm not)

Levi: You better be.

I feel like you Trainees are gonna comment, "publish the smut!!"

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!