Reader x Tsundere!Reiner: Tsundere Man!

Requested by Katya_Winchester, I love your name, Trainee! Makes me think of a nice and beautiful winter wonderland~

Enjoy~

You were leisurely sitting on the fence, kicking the air lowly as you watched the others spar againts one another. You weren't slacking off, no. You just had no one to spar against with. Not until you saw him.

"Reiner!!" You called from where you sat, you waved your hand to call his attention, once he realized it was you who called, he blushed a deep shade of red which made you giggle.

"W-what?" he asked sternly, you laughed at his 'tsundere' attitude to which you found amusing.

"Spar against me!" you said happily as you held up a wooden dagger.

"The wooden dagger is only for self-defense, moron. But, fine... N-not because I want to, it's just because, instead of sitting around you should be polishing your skills! A-and don't get me wrong! I-I'm just looking after your well being!" Reiner said as he crossed his arms and turned away.

"Hehe, yes, yes. I understand," you giggled as you walked to an empty space, patting Reiner on the shoulder, "tsundere."

Too bad you had your ass kicked multiple times.

I'm sorry this was short, Trainees! But, I promise to Trainee Katya_Winchester to make her other request longer.

Sylvia-Danchou gurantees it!
Also, excuse the crappy chapter title.

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!