Reader x Gunther: Anime

Gunther~ I miss him so much. ;-;
(f/s) stands for Favourite Snack.
Enjoy~

You laid flat on your belly in front of the laptop eating (f/s). Your feet were kicking the air and your hand rested on your chin. You were wearing your favorite pair of comfy pajamas as you waited for the anime to buff, as you waited, you were on your blog.

"'Having a working student boyfriend who you live with has it's ups and downs. As a member of that society, I can say that is true. Though, I love my Guntie (my nickname for him <3) too much to pay attention to the 'downs'.'" You said to yourself as you typed. You had quite a large number of followers and they seem anxious to hear from you, since they can relate to your life somehow.

You lived in a simple apartment with your boyfriend, your parents moved back in England and wanted you to come with them, you said 'no' and said that you'll finish your studies in Japan. They allowed you to because you had Gunther around. They trust your boyfriend very much and Gunther was more than willing to take care of you. He was always so sweet you felt like ants could crawl all over your body.

You were in your 1st year of college and Gunther was in his last year, he works part-time in a cafe as a waiter and is student body president. Sometimes, you worry about his well being and you try your best to lessen his work. Like, help him with paperwork, cleaning the apartment and cook for him. So, in the end, you were like a housewife. And boy, you didn't mind Gunther being your husband.

When your anime has finished buffing, you celebrated with a small dance while you sat, as you danced. You didn't hear the front door open.

"(y/n)! I'm ho- what are you doing?" Gunther asked when his eyes landed on you, dancing.

"Oh! Welcome home, Guntie! I was doing a little celebration dance." You grinned.

"What for?" Gunther asked, he placed his bag on the table and made himself a cup of coffee.

"My anime's finished buffing." You sticked your tongue out, winked and held out a peace sign. Gunther groaned.

"Don't you have finals? You should be studying rather than watching car- I mean anime." Gunther corrected, he didn't want you to start ignoring him again for calling anime 'cartoon'. Last time he did this, you ignored him for 2 weeks and slept alone in your room.

"I'm already done studying, it's anime time!" you fist-pumped.

"I don't understand how you love this thing." Gunther said disapprovingly. You glanced at Gunther and patted the spot next to you.

"Come watch one episode with me, you'll see. Lights off please." you smiled, Gunther reluctantly turned off the lights and laid down next to you and wrapped an arm around your back. You pressed play and your attentions turned to the show.

~later~

You pressed pause and turned to your lover, "well?"

"Start buffing the next episode, I'll make snacks." Gunther replied as he got up and went towards the kitchen. You giggled and did so too, you posted another status in your blog.

"Guntie! Lemme help ya!" You called as you went after your lover.

'Guntie has just opened his Otaku self. Mission Complete. Though, looks like we'll be snuggling in front of the laptop on the floor than snuggling in bed. *sigh*
Good night from our floor in my and Guntie's apartment ;))'

40 comments, 120 likes

This happened between me and my friend. Thanks to me, my friend cannot go on without anime. Yay~

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

R&R PLEASE!