Reader x Yandere!Levi: Eliminate

Requested by theblackmoon!

A Levi marathon....?

Enjoy~

You opened your eyes and yawned. The sun has risen, the birds were chirping and you hear the horses neighing. You rubbed your eyes and sat up, only to feel some weight around your waist.

You looked down and saw the arms of a half naked Levi around your waist. You smiled as you brushed some of the man's hair away from his face. Levi groaned and woke up while you were kissing him.

(A/N: WARNING! THE FOLLOWING EVENT HAS SPOILERS OF THE MANGA)

"Good morning, Mrs. Ackerman." he greeted with a smile.

You giggled and kissed Levi's nose, "good morning, Mr. Ackerman. You do know that we aren't married yet, right?" you said.

"Yet. And until the day comes, the day when you, (y/n) (l/n), become mine and mine only, I'll eliminate anything that comes in the way of our love." Levi said, he took your hand and kissed it.

To be honest, Levi has actually murdered countless of titans AND people who dared touch you. And dear (y/n), you find it sweet. Really.

"That's sweet of you, Levi. But, you could end up in jail, darling." You said in concern. Levi smirked and shook his head.

"They'd never suspect Humanity's Strongest. They'll just say they died in the hands of those titans." Levi said. You giggled and the two of you shared a sweet kiss.

Later on

The Survey Corps were once again eliminating the titans who have mysteriously entered Wall Rose. You were leading your Squad to the east and Levi was leading his to the west. You weren't at all worried for your lover because you knew how much of a badass he was.

Levi, on the other hand, was worried to hell about you. He was worried that someone might lay a finger on you while he wasn't there. So Levi sped things up and they were done killing all the titans. They went east to where your squad was.

You were currently fighting against the grasp of a 7 meter titan. Part of your squad was killed and if you didn't fight, you were bound to die. You struggled until the titan let go of you. You grinned but you suddenly realized that the titan was killed.

A silhouette appeared on top of the decaying titan's head. Levi had the same face once again when he was against the Female Titan.

"(y/n)! You're alive!" A scout said, he placed his hands on your shoulders, "and is that co-"

But before he could finish his sentence. A blade went through his heart.

"Levi!" you cried and ran to the arms of your lover.

"Didn't I tell you, (y/n)? I will eliminate anything that touches my Mrs. Ackerman." and then he crashed his lips on yours.

I was up on a moutain without wifi or signal for two days.

And, damn was it cold!

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace