Injured!Reader x Reiner: Fooled

So sorry for not updating the other day! We just got a new puppy and I'm training it to grin like Smile Dog.... Nala (puppy's name she's a Husky BTW) is smiling while she sleeps.

Requested by warmushrooms!

Warning: Swearing.

Enjoy~

"Ow, ow, ow. Reiner, injured, hello~?" you said, wincing when Reiner held your foot which was wearing a cast.

"Oh, sorry. Jesus, (y/n), you really are a fucking mess. Look at you! You have a cast on your feet and arm, your face is full of bandages, heck! Your entire body is covered in bandages of all sort! You, my dear, are a mummy." Reiner complained, you stuck your tongue out and pouted.

"Not my fault falling down stairs!" You pouted, Reiner flicked his fingers on the space in between your eyebrows and scowled.

"Uh, hello? Wasn't Bertolt with you?" Reiner said sarcastically, hands on hips, "He said you pulled a push door and fell down! Be thankful Bertolt was there! Or I would've.... would've.." Reiner added.

"Would've....?" you began.

"I would've had a heartattack, damnit!" Reiner finished, he turned away but you saw his face become a deep shade of red. You giggled and held Reiner's hand with your uninjured one.

"I'm sorry for worrying you, Reiny." you said with an apologetic smile, Reiner sighed and planted a light kiss on your head.

"I'm sorry about the fight we had a week ago, (y/n). And, you're right, pancakes are better with whipped cream and honey. Plain are just, boring." Reiner said, smiling.

"Well, that's done!" You said, you stood up and began removing the bandages all over your body. Reiner stood still, his facial expression unreadable.

"(y/n)...." -_-+

"Hmm?" ^w^

"Y...you fooled me..." >:|

"So I did." ('u')/

"Just to have me prefer pancakes with whipped fucking cream and fucking honey?!" >:O

"Seems so." :v

Run, (y/n)! RUN!!

I'm sorry, that was short! But I hope you liked it, Trainees!

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!