Male!Reader x Mikasa: I Swear...!

This chapter is dedicated to my senpai, who went through all the trouble to read my story. If you somehow don't like Mikasa. Deal with it. Sincerely, your awesome kouhai.

"Oh the pain! The agonizing pain!" You cried dramatically as Mikasa Ackerman rolled her eyes while she pulled off the thorns on your shirtless body from the accident with the thorns.

"Honestly, what kind of grown man falls in a bush of thorns, shirtless?" Mikasa said. You smirked and chuckled.

"Oh, I was just working out. Had to train these babies," you kissed your biceps, "then, my eyes laid on my fair Mikasa, I couldn't help but be mezmerized by your beauty." You added as you gently caressed Mikasa's face. You smirked victoriously when she blushed.

"Mikasa..."

"What?"

"When all of this are through, will you marry me?"

Mikasa gasped and held your hand, she kissed your cheek and said, "(y/n), I'd love too but..."

"I know, I know. 'Eren still needs me'. But, don't you think Eren's too old for a babysitter? I mean, he's 16, he's bound to be able to take care of himself. Armin's there to guide him." You said seriously as you laid your head on Mikasa's lap. You closed your eyes as Mikasa caressed your mop of hair.

"I..I'm just..really worried. He's my only family. I can't risk loosing my family again." Mikasa said sadly, you sighed and caressed her cheek lovingly.

"If we get married, we'll have a family. Armin and Eren would be the uncle." You swore.

"(y/n)...but-" Mikasa started but you cut her off with a kiss.

"Mikasa, if you deny me one more time, I swear to the gods that I'll march right up to Captain Levi's room, in a wedding dress, trash his room and force him to marry me. Connie can be the priest and us newly-weds can ride my trusty stead, Jean, off towards the sunset." you said. Mikasa chuckled and hugged you tightly.

"Alright, I don't want you anywhere near that shorty. So, until then, promise me you'll stay alive? I can't save you and Eren at the same time." Mikasa said as tears started to drip from her eyes.

"Yeah, I swear." you replied sweetly as you wiped your lover's tears away.

So~? What do you think?

R&R please!