Reader x Levi: I-I Like You...!

XHibariTheCarnivoreX has requested a Reader x Levi with extra fluff! Just like when I order a mocha frappe with extra cream and choco syrup at Starbucks. Yum :P

Enjoy~

You were blushing and fidgeting as you waited in an unoccuppied room. You kept on rehearsing your confession ever since you told him to come meet you in the room you are in now.

"I liked you for a while and... No! That's not good enough!" You groaned and slapped your cheeks.

Alright, since I have nothing, flashback! \(°w°)/

When you joined the Survey Corps, the only thing that was set in your mind was to destroy every titan there is. But, after you saw him, were chosen to be in his squad and got to know him better, you fell in love.

You fell in love with Lance Corporal Levi. Who doesn't?!

You've been slipping presents for Levi every once and a while, one of them was the cravat you made which Levi wore every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, which made your heart skip a bit.

Levi had no clue who sent them, really. He didn't know who sent him the note to meet him in the room you were in now! Haha! You sneaky desperate.... uh... Potato!

So, to add more nervous points, you were scared if Levi would turn you down and scream at your face for acting so childish.

.... ;-;

You took a deep breath and turned away from the door, doing countless of routines to calm yourself down.

The door opened, "EEEEEEEKKKKK!!" you squealed and turned, you almost fainted when you saw the person who entered.

"(y/n)? You were the one who called me?" Levi asked, he closed the door behind him and walked towards you.

"(y/n)?" Levi called, "(y/n), if you have nothing to say, then I'll be going."

Just as before Levi was able to reach for the handle, you grabbed his wrist with both hands and you found yourself starring at the floor.

(Floor: Reader-senpai noticed me~! Kyaaah >///<)

"W-wait... uhm... C-corporal... T... There's something I-uh- want to t-tell you." You stuttered and blushed, your heart won't stop beating in your chest and ears. You felt your entire face heat up.

"What is it?" Levi's voice came deep and sexy. Don't you dare nosebleed on your device xD

"T-the presents... and uh... the note all... uh... c-came from me!" you confessed.

"I already knew that, I caught you sneaking some pastries in my drawer two days ago. But, I get the feeling that you have more to confess." Levi said. You became 10x more nervous and you tightened your grip on Levi's hands.

"(y/n)?"

"I-I... I love you, Corporal!" you blurted out.

"I-I really liked you for a while now and... I can't keep these feelings locked up forever, Corporal." you said whole-heartedly. You averted your gaze at Levi and kept staring on the floor. Levi pulled his hands away and tears started to flow from your eyes.

Yeah, it's not possible for us... I kne-

"Why are you crying, (y/n)?"

You looked up and saw Levi's face inches away from yours. He lovingly wiped your tears away and kept his hand on your cheek. Levi tilted your chin up and he planted a light kiss on your lips.

"C-corpo-"

"Shh, I feel the same way. Now, shut up and let's go. Erwin's waiting for me." Levi smiled, which made your heart skip a beat. You grinned and nodded, allowing Levi to drag you towards the commander's office.

This was the start of a beautiful relationship.

Don't hate me for this but I kinda see Heichou as a big brother. I want a big brother like him...

My two brother's aren't as cool as Heichou. Both can't stand being alone in the living room at night. Let alone defeating a titan... unlike me, the youngest.

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!