Chapter 11

***

While Eunwoo was busy scheming, Chaeyoung is in a sullen state.

Her plan was ruined. Everything is ruined. Eunwoo was supposed to pay for everything. Then she would go home happy and satisfied. She didn't expect Lisa to take care of the restaurant bill.

She gives Lisa the cold shoulder and ignored her. She thought that she could get rid of the girl once they leave the restaurant, but she was so wrong.

Lisa insisted on bringing her somewhere else. Of course, this girl already got permission from her grandfather. Her grandfather even confirmed it when she tried to call him. She wondered if her grandfather is trying to sell her to this shameless woman.

Chaeyoung still couldn't understand how Lisa got her grandfather's permission. Did this girl threaten her grandfather?

She ended up in Lisa's car while Wang Bolin drove Jennie home. Jennie didn't leave without giving her an I-need-an-explanation-when-I-see-you-again glance.

"Miss Manoban, what are you really up to? Are you trying to punish me for threatening to kill you the first time we met?" Chaeyoung finally decided to ask Lisa. She really had a lot of questions for this young woman.

Lisa looked at her without saying anything. Although Lisa looks composed on the outside, her heart is beating rapidly on the inside. Her mind is flying elsewhere. This is the first time that she was able to hold her hands… This moment is memorable for her.

This reaction from Lisa is just reasonable. After all, she was not able to touch any other woman in both of her lifetimes.

"Hey! Are you even listening to me? How did you get my Grandfather's permission? Did you threaten him? Why are you always following me like a dog? When have I offended you?" Chaeyoung bombarded her with a lot of questions.

"I… sorry, but I like you, and I would like to marry you." Lisa's sudden confession made Chaeyoung froze. Isn't this a little too... rushed? Is this girl abnormal or something?

"What are you talking about? This is only the third time that we met! You can't like someone that you don't know!" Then Chaeyoung's eyes widened after she realized something. That statement is wrong.

This girl knows her! She knows she likes abalone. She also knows that she likes strawberries. The question she should ask is how.

"How do you know me?" She inquired as her heart started to beat rapidly. Is this girl stalking her?

"I saw you three years ago on the news when you got into an accident. Before that, I've been dreaming about you since I was nine years old." Lisa answered. This would explain everything that she knows about her. She couldn't just say that she reincarnated. That will make Chaeyoung think she's crazy.

Chaeyoung's pupils narrowed. Did this girl also reincarnate just like her? "What did you see in your dreams?"

"I saw you die… from a car crash." Lisa said.

Lisa's statement made Chaeyoung dumbstruck. This is too much information. If this girl reincarnated, then she wouldn't just tell her everything like this right?

She heard from her previous life that the Young Miss Manoban is a very closed off person. She doesn't socialize much and won't even attend any social events. But that is because she was ill.