Chapter 98

***

"Of course, it would be my honor." Seulgi answered. Her tone did not contain the anger that she was feeling just a moment ago. After all, she was an actress and she should be able to hide what she truly feels.

Chaeyoung instantly smiled and ordered for the compressed target board that Taehyung was using as well as the various bows and arrows be setup for Seulgi to select from. Chaeyoung was not an expert at archery, in fact, she had only used this equipment once or twice when she was still a kid because Claire would not let her use it. Aside from this, she was also not a very good shooter at that time. She always found it hard to pull the bow string and shoot the arrows. At that time, Chaeyoung found the sport too masculine for her.

Because of this, she instantly lost some interest in sports. She is the exact opposite of Taehyung who absolutely love this, just like his father, Jackson. The Father and son would occasionally record their scores while playing and would have a little competition as to who is better. Of course, Jackson would always beat his son.

"These are some nice pieces of equipment." she heard Seulgi mumble while picking up an arm guard and putting it on. She then examined the other equipment that Chaeyoung had the servant bring over. "I did not expect to see such high-end equipment. It makes me wonder if your cousin is really good at this sport."

"Oh, he is..." Chaeyoung smiled. "What do you think of the target's distance? Does twenty meters work well for you?" she asked.

"Make it twenty-five!" Seulgi proudly responded. Twenty-five meters was a very common distance for a professional like her. Of course, a part of this was also to show off to Chaeyoung and of course, Lisa.

Seulgi might be an actress but she is also very talented. She would even say that she is more talented than Chaeyoung. Archery is just one proof of it.

"By the way Miss Park. I have a friend who lives here in Seoul. If you don't mind, can she come with us when you bring us out to tour the City later?" Seulgi heard Nayeon ask Chaeyoung.

"Sure, what's her name?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Everyone calls her Ryujin. She is a well known talent manager here. You must have heard about her before." Nayeon said.

"Nah. Not familiar."

"Oh. Well, she is extremely nice and accomplished just like you."

"Hahaha... good let her come." Chaeyoung nonchalantly answered. "Look Miss Seulgi is about to start. I am so excited to watch this."

The attention of everyone was instantly drawn to Seulgi who had just finished checking the different types of bows available and chosen the one without a sight.

"Are you sure you don't want to use a bow with a sight? I mean... it seems like it would be more convenient." Chaeyoung asked.

"Don't worry, I'm used to it. If you want, we can even use an apple as a target instead of a board."

"Really?" Chaeyoung dramatically clapped her hands. "That would be amusing..."

Chaeyoung instantly instructed someone to put the apple on top of the target board so Seulgi could start.

After a while, Seulgi nocked the first arrow into the bow and pulled back on the bow string.