Chapter 29

***

When Grandmother Park heard her son's cowardly advice, she immediately fumed.

Who would fear their own daughter?

"Stop it! This woman needs to learn a lesson." She said as she opened her bag and gets ahold of her phone.

"Oh, that's right. I forgot to mention that I recorded this conversation." She said smugly. "I bet the media would love to get a hold of this."

"The Young Miss Park disrespecting her elders and threatening her own father. How is that for a piece of front page news?" Grandmother Park Sneered. This is her last card. She already planned to record this conversation and threaten Chaeyoung to release this to the media.

"What do you think will happen if Young Miss Manoban will hear this? You think you can still fool him?" She added.

Chaeyoung stared at her grandmother.

So, she is just like her father after all.

Someone who values benefits over blood.

Even Laura was flabbergasted! This old woman did plan this from the start! How impudent!

Seeing their reaction, Grandmother Park cannot hide the smug from her face.

As expected, this kind of approach will work against Chaeyoung.

"So, here is the thing that I want you to do." She started. "First, I want you to give the CEO position back to Jacob. Then I want you to marry this young man. This is Mrs. Johnson's grandson and he suits you better than that Lalisa Manoban."  Grandmother Park said in one go.

She is too happy ah. Starting from now, she will have leverage over Chaeyoung. Isn't that just too lucky?

Both Chaeyoung and Laura stared at Grandmother Park in disbelief after hearing her conditions.

Is this woman still sane? She dared to blackmail Chaeyoung in her own home and even make some demands.

Then they look at the young man who is silently looking at Chaeyoung.

When Chaeyoung arrived, she did not pay him any heed. She always thought that this man was just someone from the Park Family.

Isn't her Grandmother too laughable? Did she think this was enough to scare her granddaughter?

On the other hand, Laura is already clenching her fist, her knuckles turning white.

She is almost done being civil with these people.

This old woman shamelessly threatened Chaeyoung and even wanted her to marry some unknown guy instead of her daughter?

"What? Too afraid to say something? Or did you now realize how naive you are for being so arrogant? Hmp! Are you not going to say anything?"

"How about I send this to my friends in the media so they can let someone from the Manoban Family hear this?"

Grandmother Park taunted while thinking that she had given Chaeyoung quite a scare. A victory smile can be seen in her face.