Chapter 64

***

After registering their marriage, they headed to the airport to pick up Jimin.

Chaeyoung decided to recruit Jimin for two reasons. First, Chaeyoung wanted to use Jimin in her ploy against the culprit, and the second was that Chaeyoung was planning to build a team to combat future possible virtual attacks. Jungkook and his team of developers were not enough for this.

What she needed was another individual that could lead another team, specializing in security.

However, Jimin was still unaware of this. The reason that Jimin had agreed on meeting Chaeyoung was because Chaeyoung had promised to show her how she was able to trace her and hack into her firewall without being detected.

For Jimin, knowledge was more important than money. She needed to learn from Chaeyoung so that she could do something about her firewall.

And Chaeyoung was aware of her thirst for knowledge. That was why she was able to trick her to meet up.

Jimin was still unaware that Chaeyoung was planning to bribe Jimin with knowledge in exchange for Jimin to stay and work for her.

Of course, even Chaeyoung knew she would also gladly accept this kind of arrangement.

After a few minutes of waiting, the couple finally met Jimin.

"So, who exactly told you that I was a girl?" he asked Chaeyoung. They were currently in the car on their way back to the Wang Estate.

It took them hours to find each other because Chaeyoung thought he was a girl and he thought she was a boy.

Chaeyoung and Lisa stared at the teenager named Jimin in front of them.

The teenager had blond hair, blue eyes, nose piercing, eyeliner, and tattered pants.

"I... uh... I assumed that you were a girl from the movies that you were watching," she answered. This man watched fantasy films and animations with witches and fairies in them!

Of course, Chaeyoung would assume that Jimin was a female.

"Oh!" Jimin facepalmed. "That was my sister."

"Oh." Chaeyoung smiled awkwardly. She hadn't thought about that.

She did not know of any hacker who would let someone else use their personal computer.

"So, when will you tell me how you got into my computer?" Jimin asked.

"After you do what I ask you to do," she answered.

"And that is?"

"I want you to contact the one who asked you to create a malware for my company. Give them this." Chaeyoung said as she gave him a USB, her gaze serious. "In a while, I will release the news that someone hacked into one of my companies."

She wanted to know what would happen if she released the news herself.

Chaeyoung could actually do this all by herself, but this time, she wanted to stay behind-the-scenes, monitoring everything.