Chapter 43

***

Both father and son's face instantly paled after they answer the call.

It is was exactly as what Chaeyoung said. Two firewalls had been breached and if they will not do something about it they will have complete breached in three hours.

Daniel looked at Chaeyoung while gulping. What are they going to do now? He stared at Chaeyoung who was smirking while watching at them.

"You! Retrieve the virus now! Or I will not be lenient this time!" Old Man said before walking towards Chaeyoung. Hostility can be seen in his eyes.

"Well Old Man, I told you I will make you regret this. Didn't I?"

"What do you want? Is my embarrassment not enough for you? Huh? Retrieve the virus! Now!" He bellowed.

"Tsk... Old Man. Wrong move. Take another step towards her and I will become your enemy." Laura nonchalantly said before sitting next to Chaeyoung.

"Why are you trying to involve yourself in my business Laura? Did you forget that I am a friend of Marco's father? Are you trying to disrespect me as your senior?"

"You think of yourself as my senior? Hmp! Think again." Laura sneered.

"Mother, I will handle this. Old Man Choi can't touch me." Chaeyoung assured her mother in law. She knew Laura's overprotective tendency however, she also wanted to prove that she can solve this on her own.

"Alright. I will trust you. But If that man..."

"Mother relax. Trust me." She interrupted Laura before giving her an assuring smile.

In response, Laura nodded her head and smile at her before glaring at the Old Man.

After this Chaeyoung turned her eyes towards the old man and also gave him a gentle smile.

"Old Man Choi... do not fret I am a very kind person. I only want your shares on the Wang Group. That is so little compared to the future damages that you will face if you say no to me."

"You-" Old Man was left speechless. She wanted his shares? The shares that he used to threatened Jackson? What will happen if she will get it from his hands?

Old Man can't seem to comprehend Chaeyoung's way of thinking. Her gentle smile is making him more confused.

"My request is really simple. Give up your shares, and your company will not lose its files. No Malware will affect your software and we all go home happy." This time Chaeyoung's eyes formed into two beautiful crescents while the smile in her face did not disappear.

Old Man can't help but gulp while staring at the woman in front of him. Why does it seem like the more she smiles the more dangerous she becomes?

"Are you not afraid that I will sue you and use everyone here as a witness?" He asked while trying to compose himself.

"Are you going to?" Chaeyoung answered him with another question making him stop what he is about to say.  "Old Man, I would like to let you know that I did not plan this. You did. I just made a quick decision and took advantage of your plans."

"I am a very simple person. I don't touch anyone who would not offend me."

"Don't worry I will give you some time to think about it. Is thirty minutes enough? I mean... you don't have that much time yourself. Right?" Chaeyoung's provoking words is making Old Man more and more irritated. But he can't seem to say something to counter this woman.