Chapter 24

***

Headmistress Seo wrinkled her nose in confusion.

She looked at the other staff and teachers who are starting to panic.

Who wouldn't?

Tall military men continued to pile up in front of the stage.

Their presence alone is intimidating.

Then Headmistress Seo widened her eyes as she looks at Chaeyoung who is still standing at the stage.

Headmistress Seo started to feel the beads of sweats on her forehead. Chaeyoung is smirking while looking down at her.

Did she... contact the military?

Does she not care about her whole class? Jennie? Or maybe Teacher Kim?

"Don't fret Headmistress Seo. I did not contact the police just like you instructed."

She heard Chaeyoung say using the mic.

Headmistress Seo paled in fright while looking at the beautiful girl walking towards her. This girl might look like a goddess but her current eyes are akin to that of the devil's.

"What is this game, Chaeyoung? Do you want to ruin this show? Do you have no shame?" Sunmi's shrill voice immediately echoed. She didn't understand anything but she knows that if she let Chaeyoung do this, there will be some effects on her cousin.

"Noisy." Chaeyoung nonchalantly answered Sunmi. "Now, Headmistress Seo, will you tell me their location? or would you like the uniformed men here to ask you... in private?" She asked.

"What are you talking about? Did you just invite the heroes of our country because you can? Miss Park don't be too impulsive. Yes, you have the influence, but you can't just order our military force to do your bidding." Headmistress Seo answered righteously. Her words are precise and meaning is clear.

She is trying to reprimand Chaeyoung for using the military to do what she wants. Headmistress Seo thought that she can get away using this method. After all, there are many influential people in this show.

A flash of anger can be seen in Chaeyoung's cold eyes. This woman is testing her patience, just like Sunmi.

"I see." Chaeyoung nodded and give Headmistress Seo a smirk. "If this is how you play it then... fine. Don't say I didn't warn you."

Chaeyoung then signaled someone at the back of the stage. Then a voice recording can be heard in the background.

Headmistress Seo's face turned purple as she staggered backward. Chaeyoung... she recorded their conversation!

"Now... Now... relax. These people from a special unit are in-charged with negotiating for a hostage and kidnapping crisis."

"Just like what we have here."

"A hostage and kidnapping."

"Isn't that right Headmistress?" Chaeyoung raised her brow while looking at the Headmistress. Jin already informed her earlier of what might happen here. So she has a rough idea about it.