Chapter 22

***

Everyone froze.

Their mouth is wide open.

In front of them stands Eunwoo who is half naked angrily talking to an unknown girl in bed with another man beside her.

This scene...

They clearly stumbled into a threesome!

Embarrassing is not enough to even describe it.

And everyone also assumed that the girl was Chaeyoung Park...

"You- why are you here?" Sunmi asked Chaeyoung who was walking towards them with Lisa.

"If not here, then where should I be?"

"We... we thought you were inside the room."

"and why would you think that?" Lisa asked.

"I... we thought... Hyuna..." Yuri stammered. They are done! They are completely finished.

"You mean you asked Hyuna to bring me into this room? Why would she bring me into this room when I have my own room in this house? I still own this house after all. Or, did you forget that?" Chaeyoung sneered. Since they are being ruthless, it is only right to reciprocate.

Eunwoo stood there dumbfounded. He looked at Chaeyoung, then to Yuri then to the girl and the man on the bed. Now that he thought about it, the girl on the bed had the same body frame with Chaeyoung. They even have the same shaped face.

However, during their intercourse, he remembered the girl not being a virgin. Or at least she didn't act like one.

Eunwoo furrowed his brows. The girl said that he personally picked them up at C District. But he could not remember doing it. This means that someone set him up.

He looked at the nervous Yuri then to the smirking Chaeyoung.

"You-you did this!" He bellowed as his fingers were pointed at Chaeyoung.

"Mr. Cha, why do think I would do this to you?"

"If not you then who else? You scheming woman!"

Chaeyoung let out a loud laugh as she turns to look at Yuri and Sunmi. "You mean them, right?"

"Think about it Mr. Cha, why are you even inside this room in the first place? Did someone tell you that I will stay inside this room? Did you try to scheme against someone? or did someone try to scheme against you?" She added.

Eunwoo had fallen into a deep thought after hearing Chaeyoung. Yuri told him about their plan. She told him this is the only way for him to marry Chaeyoung.

However, now that this is happening, he started to wonder if the true scheme is against him instead.

So, why would Yuri attempt to get rid of him? Is it because of his now sullied reputation. But both of them have a dirty reputation already. Did she found a new backer? Did Yuri want to embarrass him even more so he could leave this place and she could start a new life? Without him?