Chapter 84

***

The news of the fire in the Wang Estate laced all the headlines in Japan. According to the news, only one body was found, it was burnt to the extent that no one was able to recognize it. Aside from that, no one from the Wang Family had been hurt in the fire. After hours of investigation, it was found out that the fire had been caused by an accidental explosion.

Of course, no one even questioned the results of the investigation. What caught everyone's attention, was the fact that the CEO of Wang Empire Chaeyoung Park was not showing any concern towards the Wang Family whatsoever. She was seen at different parties, getting drunk with other people.

Because of this, many people assumed that Lisa Manoban must have something to do with her behavior.

"Maybe, CEO Manoban has broken up their engagement, that is the reason why she is acting like a spoiled brat."

"What if she is just trying to make Miss Manoban jealous? Hahahha... poor Chaeyoung Park."

"I agree... according to a friend, Miss Park was talking about a break up when she was drunk. She was waiting for CEO Manoban to come and get her."

"Aiayah... My poor CEO. I bet she does not even know that this was her ex-fiancée's real colors."

"Watching this kind of drama, is even more entertaining, than the people from the show business. I suggest we make these people celebrities. I bet they will earn more, than those starlets ahahaha."

The netizens once again made assumptions about 'Chaeyoung's' wild actions. They believed that Miss Lalisa Manoban must have broken up with Chaeyoung that night. Because of her broken heart, Chaeyoung went to spend her night partying and drinking. She thought that Lisa still cared about her and would get her out of the club. Sadly, Lalisa never showed her face to get her.

Who would have thought, the seemingly perfect relationship, which was envied by many, would come to an end like this?

Then, on noon that day, another news broke out.

Chaeyoung's scandalous video was released. This time it was a thirty-minute video of 'Chaeyoung Park' tied up in bed with another guy. Because of this, Yuri scheduled another press conference to help her sister 'clear' her name.

"Wise move." Lisa sneered while listening to Jin's reports. Lisa was aware that Chaeyoung was dealing with some important matters, so she chose to deal with this matter all by herself.

"Miss Manoban, the board of directors of Wang Group are already calling for a meeting. They want to remove Young Miss forcefully from the CEO position due to her actions."

"When is it?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"How about Yuri's press conference?"

"Tomorrow at three in the afternoon."

"Hmmm... They must have assumed that the real Chaeyoung had died from the fire." Lisa said. "Let them set up a meeting. I will be there to greet everyone."

Those board of directors members were nothing but sharks, who just prioritized profit over anything else, so they would surely ask Chaeyoung to step down, to protect their investments. Lisa had already predicted that this would happen. She was already planning to use this opportunity to weed out the traitors in Wang Empire, as well as Manoban Conglomerate.