Chapter 91

***

At this point, Chaeyoung was still unaware that Angler's management had already been poaching some of her best engineers and team leaders.

Since the news was revealed on a Friday night, Chaeyoung and her most trusted leaders had no idea what was happening behind the scenes.

In fact on the next day, Chaeyoung and Lisa went shopping. Both of them could not even remember when was the last time the two of them had a date and just enjoyed the day without any worries.

"What do you think of this?" Chaeyoung asked Lisa, as she showed her the red bustier set with a lacy bra and a g string.

"Are you going to wear this tonight?" Lisa asked with a lopsided grin. Sexy lingerie? Lisa wondered if her wife was purposely teasing her.

"Who knows?"

"Then, choose the black one," Lisa instantly answered, without batting an eyelid. It might be another one of her lucky days.

"Do you want me to try it out for you to see?" she asked, batting her eyes at Lisa, making her look more seductive and inviting.

Lisa chuckled at her question, "I wouldn't do that now if I were you... Don't worry, I can wait," Lisa winked at her. If she saw her wearing something like that now, then she was certain that they would end up going home, before they even finish doing what they came for.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at Lisa's words. This woman was still a little dumb. Why they should go home when they could do it in the dressing room? Chaeyoung could only sigh inwardly at her wife's thinking. Of course, she understood her wife. After knowing Lisa's experiences in her past life, Chaeyoung understood why she was like this. Aside from that, she also knew that her wife respected her very much. Lisa would never do anything that could possibly embarrass her. Still, Chaeyoung wanted to see the extent of her 'self control'.

It seemed that she still needed to train her well...

With these in mind, Chaeyoung went to another part of the lingerie store and picked another outfit. This time it was a very provocative lace-up corset with criss crossed laces and sheer mesh, paired with a matching sheer panties.

Because it was made of sheer materials, the body of anyone, who wore it, could easily have been seen through. It was designed to show everything beneath it.

"How about this?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at Lisa. Chaeyoung was already standing close to Lisa, so when she turned around to face her, their bodies were already too close to each other. She casually swayed her hips and flipped her hair a little, showing her collarbone, just above her cleavage.

Chaeyoung smiled inwardly, as she watched Lisa's eyes darkening. At last, maybe her wife finally took the bait. She originally thought that Lisa would bring her to one of the fitting rooms, however, who would have thought, Lisa would drag her out of the store and directly into the car?

To her surprise, Lisa asked Jin and Wang Bolin to take the other car that was following them, as she will drive this car on her own. Of course, the duo did not see anything wrong with that and eventually agreed. Judging from Lisa's reaction, something important must have happened.

They even wondered what could have happened so suddenly that Lisa would want to drive the car in an attempt to rush to their destination. It must have something to do with the company... Or maybe Chaeyoung.