Chapter 37

***

"Excuse me?"  Yeji immediately raised her voice at Chaeyoung gaining even more attention from the people surrounding them.

"Are you saying that I am not qualified to attend this event?" She seethed. "How about you? Why are you even here? Do you have the talent to represent your company?"

"Shhhh... Yeji stop it. People are looking at us."  Miyeon whispered enough for Hwang Yeji to hear.

This stupid woman is here because she wanted someone to witness Chaeyoung's embarrassment. She even asked her to secretly take a video of this later.

Now, she is already barking at Chaeyoung the moment she sees her. Is she looking to cause trouble to attract the security's attention?

"Ehem... Miss Park. Please don't mind our friend here. She... um, she is a little drunk already." Han Erin immediately pacified the situation.

The one thing that her father, the Patriarch of the Han Family told her before she boarded her flight to this event is to never offend this Chaeyoung.

Erin thought that this might be because of her connections to the Manoban Family.

"No problem. I just did not expect to see a dog in this event. How inappropriate." Chaeyoung mockingly said while looking at Hwang Yeji . This Hwang blood is truly dirty ah. The Old Man Hwang is dirty and he even passed his virus to his daughter.

"You..." However, before Hwang Yeji can continue her words, Miyeon already sent her a glare. Making her stop what she is about to say midway.

"Hmp." Yeji harrumphed. If Miyeon did not stop her then she would have torn this Chaeyoung into shreds.

"Anyway, Yeji is right. I actually never thought to see you here Miss Park. After all, I never heard you have any experience with handling computers? Am I right?"  Miyeon asked while trying to divert the topic.

"You are right. I don't handle computer stuff." Chaeyoung answered. What computer stuff? She handles codes alright? Not some childish computer stuff.

"I see."  Miyeon nodded while feeling her excitement grew by another mile. "Oh... did you know? Aunt Laura will attend later. I am actually waiting for her. Some say that she will be late though. I wonder what time will she arrive."

Chaeyoung's face immediately showed a shocked expression. Her mother told her that she will be on time ah. Something must have happened for her to arrived late.

However, this expression made Miyeon think that Chaeyoung is afraid of seeing Laura Manoban. Her doubts about Madam Manoban asking for Chaeyoung to stay in their villa immediately increased.

"So, what do you think will Aunt Laura do when she sees you?"  Miyeon asked while gesturing for a waiter to bring them drinks.

"Ah?" Confusion can be seen on Chaeyoung's face. What does she think? Um...Nothing?

"Oh.. didn't you say that you already met her? I mean, were you lying then?"  Miyeon added. Hah. Just like what she expected. This woman lied about meeting Madam Manoban.

"Of course she would lie. Just what would you expect from a woman who only knows how to use her face and body to seduce Miss Manoban?" the shrill voice of Yeji immediately echoed after Miyeon. Making most of the people stop talking and focus their attention on the unfolding drama in front of them.