Chapter 62

***

As the minutes passed, Chaeyoung's suspicion doubled.

Right now, they were riding towards Moon Publishing and Chaeyoung could not seem to shake off her dark thoughts.

"Hey, can you feel it?" She asked Lisa. "I feel like something is really wrong about all this."

Lisa nodded before clenching her jaws and looking outside the car. Of course she felt it. Her secretary would not call her if something was not really urgent.

"Can you tell me what exactly was the problem at Moon Publishing?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Someone is claiming that we plagiarized a book that is about to be turned into a movie. Some investors heard the news first and called for an emergency meeting."

"At one in the morning? That..." Chaeyoung's words were interrupted by a call. She instantly answered the call when she saw that it was from Jungkook.

"Did you find the source of the malware?" She directly asked.

"No. When I tried to trace it, another malware tried to hack into my firewall. I am still working on it now." Jungkook answered.

"Did you get a signature?"

"Yes. I believe it is someone from the underworld. I am sending it to you now."

"Hmmm... got it. Is there anything else?"

"Yes... Young Master Wang called me just now asking me if I am available. They just discovered a malware in one of the Wang Group's software. He asked for my help." Jungkook words instantly made Chaeyoung freeze.

Three problems in one night? What the heck was happening?

"What's wrong?" Lisa asked when she saw Chaeyoung's dark expression.

"We are currently experiencing three problems in one night." Chaeyoung answered.

"Three?"

"Wang Group." She clarified as she continued to type at her laptop. Then she dialed Taehyung's number.

"What's wrong?" She directly asked when he picked up her call.

"There is a problem in the Wang Group... I am on my way there now."

"Don't go." Chaeyoung said.

"What?"

"I said don't go. Go to Moon Publishing. I will send you the address." Chaeyoung instantly cut the call and sent the address to Taehyung.

"What is happening?" Lisa asked.

"Someone wanted us to separate, giving us three problems at the same time." Chaeyoung answered before typing some codes in her laptop. After calling her cousin, she was now certain that someone wanted them in three separate destinations tonight. "The ones who attacked the Wang Group's software are the same ones who sent a malware to one of my games."

"You mean?"

"Yes. If I'm not wrong one of us should be the target. They are trying to flush us out and separate us three."