Chapter 23

***

The cold look from Lisa's face made Eunwoo shudder.

"Wha... What are you doing? Why did you take me here?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"I did not touch Chaeyoung!"

"But you wanted to. It was your intention!" An evil glint can be seen from Lisa's narrowed eyes. Her gaze was cold, hard, and rigid.

"The only reason why you are still alive up until now is that I want her to seek her own revenge."

"You-You're crazy! CRAZY!" Eunwoo shrieked.

"I haven't even touched you yet, and you are already shrieking like a girl! tsk.tsk. How weak." Lisa taunted him.

However, instead of trembling from fear, Eunwoo suddenly burst into laughter. "Hahahhaha...I bet Chaeyoung don't know this side of you. Does she?"

"What do you think she will do if she knows you are someone like this? A murderer?!"

Eunwoo's statement made Lisa's features relaxed. Like it sobered her from her murderous intentions.

She walked towards Eunwoo and looked him in the eyes.

"There is something that you fail to understand." She started, her voice firm and intimidating. "Tonight you will die. This will be your last tomorrow."

"While I will go out of here and met Chaeyoung before I go to sleep."

"Tomorrow and on the day onwards, I will care for her. Take care of her and love her."

"I will marry her. Live with her and grow old with her. By then she will love every side of me like I loved every piece of her. While you?"

"You will die tonight. I will let them feed you to the sharks. Not even a single piece of your hair will stay in this world."

"And no one will know. No one will look for you. Not the police, not your little girlfriend and certainly not your parents."

"You will vanish. And there is no saving you from me." Then she smirked at Eunwoo. "You shouldn't have thought of touching even a single hair of my woman."

"You..." Eunwoo can't help but tremble after hearing Lisa mention his parents.

What does she mean by her statement?

He was about to speak when he saw Lisa walk away from him.

"Don't die too soon." Lisa murmured before she made her way outside of the door leaving the screaming Eunwoo on the floor.

When Lisa was out of the room, Jin immediately approached her. "Young Miss, Miss Park called to ask if you would like to sleep in the Wang Estate tonight."

"Hmmm... I will. Tell her I am still feeding the sharks in my aquarium, I will go to the Estate once I'm done." Lisa said her features soft and gentle as if she didn't just threaten someone a minute ago.

...

Chaeyoung, on the other hand, is celebrating.