Chapter 61

***

"Felix... I..." Winter bit her lips while staring at Felix. Her gaze was so pitiful that anyone with a heart would sympathize with her.

Losing was not really a problem. The real problem at the moment was to collect a ten million dollar to pay back for this bet.

Felix did not answer her. Instead, he clenched his jaw and attempted to walk away.

"Felix wait... I think I can do something about this." Winter stopped him while tugging his shirt.

"What?" He asked annoyed. His patience was almost running out.

"I... My aunt is actually married to Lisa Manoban's uncle so... so maybe she could help us talk to Lisa and Chaeyoung." She said. This was her chance to prove her value to Felix and she would never waste it.

"Do whatever you want. I can afford five million. Do not involve me in your nonsensical plans." Felix jeered before shaking Winter's hands off him. Such a stupid woman. Lisa was the future head of the Manoban Family. Did Winter really think that her aunt could help her?

"Felix, wait..."

"For fucka sake! STOP FOLLOWING ME!" To everyone's surprise, Felix raised his voice. "Don't you get it? I never liked you before. I do not like you now, and I will never like you in the future! So just stop this and leave me alone!"

Winter instantly paled. Her tears burst out, spilling all over her face. Then she lowered her head and ran away like a little girl.

"Felix, you shouldn't have done that. That was extremely rude to someone who likes you." Someone from the group said. However, Felix did not say anything. Instead, he walked out of the group with his hands shoved in his pockets.

...

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung and Lisa continued their date as if they did not just win a ten million from Felix and Winter.

Since they had ridden the slow rides before, the couple chose to ride the fast rides this time. They were engrossed with each other as they enjoyed all the rides in the park.

When night came, they had dinner and enjoyed another round of slow rides while appreciating the view from above.

"Hey! You wanna go to karaoke?" Chaeyoung asked Lisa while they were enjoying the fireworks show from a distance.

"Karaoke?"

"Yep! What do you think? I want you to hear my beautiful voice!" She declared.

"I know you suck at singing."

"What? Did you see that in your dreams as well?" She asked, her eyes full of interest. She wanted to know more about her dreams... She wanted to know if she was like her.

Lisa did not answer her. Instead, she stared at Chaeyoung's face. Though the fireworks they were watching were quite far away, it still gave her face some light. As if, they were programmed to light up every time she smiled. Like a perfect photograph.

"Hey... what are you looking at? You will miss the fireworks if you keep staring at me." Chaeyoung said before turning her attention back to the myriad of lights in the sky. Then she felt Lisa kiss her cheek, making her turn her face towards Lisa's.