Chapter 96

***

Chaeyoung allowed Jennie to take a leave for a week, to spend her time with the Main Kim Family in Luxembourg for Spring Festival. She also insisted to have someone escort Jennie to Luxembourg, but the latter refused and even laughed at Chaeyoung's offer.

Jennie didn't think that she was someone famous like Chaeyoung, so why would she need an escort to go somewhere?

Spring Festival was not something unique to Luxembourg. In fact, in both Japan and Korea people were also going to celebrate the Spring Festival on the same days. Because of that, Chaeyoung and Lisa were going to go home to celebrate it with their families too. At first, Chaeyoung decided to bring Long Die to Seoul. But later on, she decided to not take the risk of being discovered by Henry.

Both of them knew that Henry was still looking for Claire. Chaeyoung and Claire were sure that almost all the time someone was watching over Chaeyoung. Therefore, they decided to just celebrate it ahead of time. They even planned to disguise it as a party for everyone in Wang Empire and Manoban Conglomerate.

Of course, no one found it suspicious, after all, it was a common thing for the big companies in the city.

Since the Spring Festival was going to be a week-long holiday, Chaeyoung and Lisa decided to celebrate it on the last day before the holiday.

The company's Spring Festival party was held in one of the big restaurants in the city. It was a very harmonious and happy event, which involved a lot of food, dancing, karaoke, and drinks.

"I heard Jennie is leaving tomorrow?" Long Die asked Chaeyoung while watching Jennie, who was enjoying herself with everyone else. "Is this something that they..."

"Yes. I think so." Chaeyoung answered, without waiting for Long Die to finish her words.

"What if they hold her as a hostage?" Long Die murmured, just enough for both of them to hear, despite the loud music on the background.

"They won't do that!"

"Why not?" Long Die asked. "They are capable of doing that."

"Jennie is not someone unknown anymore. They can't just hold her hostage. I will make her travel as a public figure, everyone will know that she is going to spend her time in Luxembourg. That way, they will have to consider possible consequences if they hold her hostage."

Chaeyoung's plan was actually very feasible, however, she had not counted the level of importance that she had for the Prime Minister. She failed to see that the Prime Minister would be willing to do anything, just to make her go to Luxembourg.

After the party, Jennie left, while Chaeyoung and Lisa was going to fly back to Korea.

It was the first time that Chaeyoung and Lisa would be celebrating the Spring Festival after their marriage, so it was a little bit special for them.

Since they were already married, the duo decided to stay at Chaeyoung's penthouse that was given by her grandfather and just spend the first three days, visiting their families. Spring Festival was something that was going to last for a week, so the duo planned to do a lot of things. Moreover, both of them were also planning to take advantage of the festival, to spend some time away from work, just the two of them, together.