Chapter 60

***

Lisa's face instantly darkened when she heard Winter's statement. She immediately looked through the crowd and stopped her gaze on the most good looking guy within the group, who she assumed was Felix.

"Miss Park that is a little harsh, don't you think so?" Winter said, while laughing inwardly. Chaeyoung's statement was very clear. Her impression of Felix was common and boring. The fact, that Felix Han heard it from Chaeyoung, elated Winter.

However, who would have thought that Chaeyoung's statement would spark Felix interest and enthusiasm even more?

At this point, Felix was already having a staring contest with Lisa. Felix was a very competitive man. After he heard Chaeyoung's words, that he was dull and normal, he became agitated.

"Let me introduce myself." Felix started, surprising Winter. She assumed that Felix would leave after Chaeyoung's words. "I am Felix Han, I was the one who recruited Chaeyoung two years ago." He said while holding out his hand to Lisa.

He wanted to let Lisa know that he knew Chaeyoung for two years already.

The staring contest continued, as Lisa did not answer him. Instead, she just stared at Felix assessing him.

Felix was about to take back his hand when Lisa suddenly grabbed it. "I am Lisa Manoban. Chaeyoung's wife."

"Really? You guys are already married? Well... congratulations!" Winter excitedly said. Chaeyoung's marriage was a piece of very good news for her. She only hoped that Felix would back down now.

Felix just stared at Lisa with no particular reaction on his face.

Married? He would never believe that!.

"How about a friendly competition Ms Manoban." He said, his gaze intense as he squeezed Lisa's hand.

Lisa narrowed her eyes at him. "What kind of competition are you offering?"

"Since we are in a shooting range then let's have a shooting competition."

"And the bets are...?" Lisa asked.

"The winner will obviously own the prize." Felix answered before walking towards Lisa. Their faces were less than a feet away from each other. Smirking at her he said. "You should have already guessed what the prize is, right? Ms Manoban?"

To his surprise, Lisa let out a chuckle before leaning down towards Felix Han's ear. Then she murmured. "You have the guts, Mr. Han, challenging me like. But I would not agree to your terms. She is not a thing that you can win just by using a mere competition."

"Are you afraid that you will lose?" Felix provoked.

Lisa snorted. "I only fear one thing, Mr. Han, and that is her ire. I know you wouldn't understand that, after all she has never even spent some time talking to you."

"And how do you know that?"

"Why don't you pay some attention at the way she looks at you. If you do not know what that look means, then let me inform you...disgust Mr. Han. She looks at you with pure disgust." Lisa said, her voice dark and dangerous.