Chapter 92

***

"What do you mean it's not working?" Sana asked Felix. "Our plan is working fine. We have already started doing the research, then we can even invite Chaeyoung Park, once we launch our new AI system that can be used to gather intelligence. Isn't that what you want?"

Felix Han did not answer, instead, he silently gritted his jaws in annoyance. Did Chaeyoung know that he was behind this? Then, why was she still ignoring the fact that Angler Tech was creating waves in the tech industry? Was she deliberately trying to ignore Angler Tech because she knew that he was behind all of this?

"I want you to send our lawyers and tell CEO Park that I would like to see her, otherwise, we will publicize the fact that they have stolen our technology."

"Felix... why don't you just let me see her... After all, it's still a secret that you are our new CEO?" Sana asked. Angler Tech was previously owned by the Minatozaki Family. But for some reason, her father gave the management to Felix Han after he had resigned.

"No... I will do it," he insisted. To be honest, this was his only way of talking to her, without Lisa Manoban being around. Felix Han wanted to be close to Chaeyoung, yet till now, he hadn't even thought of a solid plan to realize his wishes. Chaeyoung was avoiding him like a plague. She wouldn't even glance at him.

Sometimes, Felix even questioned what did he lack compared to Lisa. He might not be as good looking as the latter, but he was also proficient and smart. Just like Lisa, Felix also came from a big and influential family. So, how come Chaeyoung wouldn't even look at him? Was he really that unpleasing to her eyes? Or could it be that Chaeyoung was doing that because she had already had Lisa?

Did it mean that Chaeyoung would look at him if he eliminated Lisa? Felix shook his head at his thoughts. Eliminating Lisa? Seemed like a good idea... if only he was allowed to do that.

"Felix... Chaeyoung is not someone, who will agree to something like that... why don't you let me go to see her first? I can ask her to meet the CEO, considering the drone project." Although Sana was saying all this coyly, she was inwardly in rage. That Chaeyoung insulted her when she was there. She couldn't wait to show off and let her know that her father's company was as capable as Wang Empire.

She watched her fiance nodded, before smiling at him. Felix was being really supportive of her actions and pampered her like a queen. Just how lucky was she to find someone like him?

....

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was ignoring all the online claims about the possible fall of Wang Empire. Her focus was with 'Colossus'. Also, Chaeyoung wanted to use this opportunity to test Long Die. If this news went public or for some reason reached the ears of Angler Tech, then she could only suspect Long Die, being a spy. Moreover, this project was even more demanding, than her previous ones.

"You really should take some rest," she heard Long Die mutter beside her. She must have seen how Chaeyoung massaged her nape in exhaustion.

"Thank you... but I was just a little exhausted," she answered, while cursing Lisa silently. That woman was becoming more and more experimental by every passing day. It was as if Lisa had been purposely doing that, so she could not stay up too late doing her projects.

Chaeyoung was unaware that she was already blushing while thinking about her and Lisa's activity the previous night. Of course, this did not go unnoticed by Long Die.