Chapter 53

***

"More?" Taehyung asked Chaeyoung when , he noticed that her glass was already empty.

Chaeyoung nodded as Taehyung went to get her another drink.

They were currently watching Wendy make a mess out of herself atof this party.

She was still yelling at everyone and refusing to cooperate with the security personnel who were kindly askingasked her to leave.

"I told you not to touch me! Don't you know who I am? I am the matriarch of the Wang Group! Do you want me to sue you for sexual harassment? Huh?"

"Miss Choi... please don't embarrass yourself even more. This is a very formal party. You can't..."

"I said DO NOT TOUCH ME! Do you think I am oblivious of your plan? Are you going to drug me again? Huh? What? You are going to fuck me again?" She said, hands on her hips. "Newsflash asshole! I will not let you do that to me again!"

The hotel personnel instantly took a step back, when they heard Wendy's words. Fuck? What was she talking about?

"Miss Choi you are slandering me. When did I ever..."

"Shut Up! Paul! Peter or whatever your name is! I remember what you have done! And I will tear you to shreds for that!" Wendy was about to attack the personnel, when she heard some commotion.

"Hey look, even the police are here."

When Chaeyoung saw that the police came, her expression instantly sunk.

Why were they so early?

She did not expect them to come so early ah...

Someone must have called them the moment Wendy started to act unusual.

Her plan was really simple. Chaeyoung wanted everyone to know of Wendy's crimes. So, she drugged the champagne that she gave Wendy earlier.

It was just a simple truth serum, that will make Wendy spill out everything in front of everyone.

Chaeyoung even arranged for the police to come and take her for the disturbance.

At that point, Chaeyoung was planning to release the news of Wendy being responsible for Old Man Wangs poisoning. Afterwards Chaeyoung would have immediately file a case against her.

Due to that, the police would have a reason to detain her and investigate further.

Then Chaeyoung planned to create an opportunity for her to escape, so she can capture Wendy. And bring her somewhere far away from this place.

This case was going to be a high profile one, so if Wendy suddenly disappeared people will just assume that Old Man Choi and Daniel rescued her to avoid the responsibility. After all, rich influential people have the means to do that.

People will then chastise the Choi family and declare Wendy as some fugitive.

This way, Chaeyoung would have got Wendy and at the same time would have casted a shadow on the Choi Family.